IGNORED

Not Even Death Can Stop Him From Riding

J3FF3R00

This is awesome. What's your problem Alzado, just cause you don't have a passion like this guy did.

When I kick it I want to be embalmed listening to IDMz.

lol mr. colon

Real Life LOL if Mr.Colon cause of death was Colon Cancer (Or any other Colon-Related Diseases)

oh look, the guy with the ICP sig fails at reading comprehension.

Guest theSun

the kind of weirdo that knows he will be dead before then.

i've known a few. some are still alive.

not 22 yet though....

man, he must be tearing shit up in heaven, doing donuts on clouds and wheelies over naked angels and shit.

sidenote: i think some motorcycle sound effects would have REALLY sealed the deal on this one.

the kind of weirdo that knows he will be dead before then.

i've known a few. some are still alive.

not 22 yet though....

LOL

they had their word to keep to

When I die I want to be mounted up like I'm jamming out on my gear. Have my laptop and my whole setup w/ me standing over it giving a huge knob-twisting face like it almost hurts me.

img_2069preview.jpg

Guest Rambo

Great ways to be stuffed post-death:

Taking a pool shot but with legs in horse stance (think of the position of riding a horse) and with a terrified face like you're scared of the ball.

Other than a pair of shades, completely naked in the dining room, posturing like you have just bowled a bowling ball - in that perfect pro bowler stance. And in the hand that is stretched out in front of you - a small tray of various condiments: salt, pepper, vinegar and so on.

Reading and smiling at a book you hated.

Exactly like this but above your head you are holding a framed picture of yourself cheating on your wife or something else you wouldn't want anyone to see.

XSvff.jpg

Talking on your mobile phone like time is money with a little stuffed terrier hanging off your stuffed cock

Archived