IGNORED

Blisters cause man to smash window with his hand,

Q27

I walked a lot today and got blisters on my feet either due to my shoes being loose or me being a fatty. When I got home my mom had me put my feet in Epsom salt.

When I was getting ready to go to sleep, I was putting my mattress in place, and, due to a combination of my blistered feet from the walking and my standing on my mattress, I lost my balance. My first instinct was to reach out toward the wall to my right. Instead I reached out and fell hand first into my bedroom window.

I shattered it into pieces. In retaliation for shattering it, it scraped a chuck of skin off of my wrist. It stopped at my watch. It bled a lot. Thankfully, my mom's friend who has been living with us for a bit has medical knowledge, and fixed me up. D:

Guest hahathhat

in college the phone woke me up, it was all cold so i went to close the window before answering it. i was still half-asleep and slammed my finger into the window. it was well bloody. then i answered the phone and started yelling at the caller for bashing my finger

Ive a set of dumb-bells on my bedroom floor. Every time I'm drunk, without fail, I bash my foot on em. Unless I forget to take off my shoes, then the jokes on them SUCKERS!!!

in college the phone woke me up, it was all cold so i went to close the window before answering it. i was still half-asleep and slammed my finger into the window. it was well bloody. then i answered the phone and started yelling at the caller for bashing my finger

I can totally see why you yelled at them. The bastard.

Ive a set of dumb-bells on my bedroom floor. Every time I'm drunk, without fail, I bash my foot on em. Unless I forget to take off my shoes, then the jokes on them SUCKERS!!!

You should either never take off your shoes when drunk or put the dumbbells elsewhere.

I've done this before :(

not nice! :D

yeah, i used to stub my toe on mine at least once a week. moved em to a different spot, now it's not a problem.

Archived