IGNORED

Posthuman - Syn Emergence

seed

Our new album "Syn Emergence" is set for release on Balkan Vinyl this summer:

preview here: soundcloud.com/posthuman

on double heavyweight vinyl with attached CD in a gatefold sleeve, and double picturedisc vinyl with attached CD in a gatefold sleeve

(both editions limited to 250 copies)

gatefold sleeve is printed on heavyweight carton with matt print & UV spot gloss, and fully printed glossy inner sleeves. properly lush. mastering done by Milanese.

also available digitally, obviously.

any bloggers, djs or reviewers out there - we've pretty much put everything into this so any support you can give greatly appreciated.

contact me for promo/press/radio copies - josh [at] posthumanmusic.com

:-)

post-382-127297504143_thumb.jpg

I shall undoubtedly be buying this, I've never failed to love a Posthuman release. Just hope I can afford the vinyl when the time comes. I assume the CD and vinyl have identical tracks?

I shall undoubtedly be buying this, I've never failed to love a Posthuman release. Just hope I can afford the vinyl when the time comes. I assume the CD and vinyl have identical tracks?

Cheers Caretstik :-)

Yep, CD has the same tracks.

This is the format Balkan Vinyl will always be releasing from now on: Vinyl with included CD.

After the Posthuman album we hopefully have a new Global Goon album, and also a re-release of a classic rave anthem with some new remixes. More on that later though...

This is the format Balkan Vinyl will always be releasing from now on: Vinyl with included CD.

i really respect this format decision. it's a real 'for the people' kind of move. for me though what ends up happening is i just throw on the CD and never touch the vinyls.

i really respect this format decision. it's a real 'for the people' kind of move. for me though what ends up happening is i just throw on the CD and never touch the vinyls.

Cheers!

It's a litle extra cost to get CDs done (proper CDs, not CDRs) and a right old task putting them in every sleeve before sending to the distributors, but I reckon it's worth it. Much better than a digital download code.

i really respect this format decision. it's a real 'for the people' kind of move.

I agree, and respect for the effort that goes into it as well. Forthcoming Balkan Vinyl releases sound really promising too.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a quality release, will be investigating further :)

Agreed CD plus vinyl is a lovely touch, I'm a proper vinyl head but having a more portable version is always useful

• 4 weeks later...

Archived