IGNORED

sleep deprivation/sleep disorders hallucinations

Boxing Day

Guest carthief

In addition man, what are your days like? Do you get any exercise? Are you just working all the time? Are you active at work?

I used to have a lot of problems with my digestion, and found that part of it was because I just wasn't moving enough in any given day to keep things functioning properly (sadly enough). I was just basically working and then coming home and resting; at work I was active/busy, working with my hands, but it was in a confined space so I wasn't doing much walking at all...

It took consciously taking walks, forcing myself to go after work or on days off, to get myself relatively healthy again. And it felt good, too, to force myself to do stuff like that. Not that I've been successful lately.

But maybe, in addition to some medication, or even better if you have addiction problems, instead of medication, there might be some small changes you can make in your day to day life, at least until you get back on track, that can help you sleep.

If you're not exercising or eating properly, those are probably some of the biggest concerns...let us know what's happening. As ridiculous as it sounds to hear someone else saying it (I have these horrible sleep-deprivation problems but I'm too lazy to go to the doctor to get help), I do the same thing with fairly major/major problems in my life. It's just basically that I don't want to think about it/face it when I'm not forced to face it...so, when I'm feeling okay or distracted, and not thinking about my problems, I by no means want to make a phone call that reminds me of my problems, I don't make that phone call, I have no appointment, later the problem makes itself evident again and it's too late in the day to go to the doctor or make a call...etc., etc.

I have to force myself, and it actually is painful, to function or act in a way that I think people generally consider normal or healthy. Thus my constant slipping back into "giving up" (or, essentially, being myself/lazy), and letting aspects of my life stagnate or deteriorate.

Guest newmac

solution: get blackout drunk all the time.

agreed nothing gets you to sleep faster then 1.5 bottles of scotch

Archived