IGNORED

absolutely the most IDM film ever made

vamos scorcho

Guest disparaissant

upon further thought it's more like the really awful gabber remix of an already bad depeche mode song i made when i was 14 of films. you might be right.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptown devil

because it is in a genre of it's own

chillwave

Fail, not funny....

This film is more late night Showtime than anything...

music has nothing to do with it....

Muzak, ok this film is the MUZAK of films...

memento (in the sense that it is needlessly complex and overhyped)

Needlessly complex, yes! but Overhyped has nothing to do with idm since this music form is only popular amongst us and a couple of other nerds...

What IDM is overhyped?

Memento is indeed idm though...

0vrLp.png

IeYkv.png

QliS5.png

i like some idm, i just don't think it's the holy book that a lot of people make it out to be. also, how is it that boards of canada and an artist like autechre occupy the same musical territory?

Guest abusivegeorge

already said it dude, read my posts, like you used to

Wait dude, I still do but I swear to God I never saw this.

ok I found it, sorry.

because it is in a genre of it's own

chillwave

Fail, not funny....

This film is more late night Showtime than anything...

music has nothing to do with it....

Muzak, ok this film is the MUZAK of films...

memento (in the sense that it is needlessly complex and overhyped)

Needlessly complex, yes! but Overhyped has nothing to do with idm since this music form is only popular amongst us and a couple of other nerds...

What IDM is overhyped?

Memento is indeed idm though...

0vrLp.png

IeYkv.png

QliS5.png

i like some idm, i just don't think it's the holy book that a lot of people make it out to be. also, how is it that boards of canada and an artist like autechre occupy the same musical territory?

The same way Burial and Cookie Monsta are both considered Dubstep

or the same way in which John Coltrane and Thelonius Monk are both considered Jazz

completely different sounding musicians but apparently the human race needs genres and classifications to survive

already said it dude, read my posts, like you used to

Wait dude, I still do but I swear to God I never saw this.

ok I found it, sorry.

Haha!

The Room is one of the worst(most hilarious) films ever made and this does not make it IDM, if you think it does, then you need to exit the watmm door now please, thank you....

And take back what you said about Eraserhead Chassis!

"I WILL KILL HIM!"

Eraserhead was the most pretentious piece of shit I've ever seen. I almost fell asleep while watching it.

Eraserhead is brilliant, you have a low attention span!

Sleep by Warhol is what you think is pretentious....but it isn't

Most films are an attempt at trying to convey the intricate emotion and ideas of writers and film makers, so how can any film except documentaries filled with false info and propaganda films be pretentious?

Pretentious crap is putting your soundcloud track into your signature.......... :facepalm:

Most films are an attempt at trying to convey the intricate emotion and ideas of writers and film makers, so how can any film except documentaries filled with false info and propaganda films be pretentious?

Pretentious crap is putting your soundcloud track into your signature.......... :facepalm:

This comment is so retarded I don't know where to start, so maybe from the beginning.

Pretentious: making usually unjustified or excessive claims.

The film didn't do anything it should have. I have a tenancy to get engrossed in a film rather quickly. Anything I watch for more than 10 minutes I usually watch till the end. But with a Eraserhead, you could have turned it off half way through and I wouldn't have given a shit. I didn't give a shit about the characters or the plot, the film completely failed to capture me on an emotional level.

Oh I'm sorry, does my soundcloud track say its the best music ever? Plus how does it differ from putting a link to my myspace? Grow the fuck up.

but isn't it pretentious to claim that you are so special that if a movie's plot is unable to engross you, then it is pretentious?

Maybe it's just the fact that it's so fucking hyped.

People shitting themselves over this one film. The guy makes Elephant Man and people shit themselves over Eraserhead?

This comment is so retarded I don't know where to start, so maybe from the beginning.

Pretentious: making usually unjustified or excessive claims.

The film didn't do anything it should have. I have a tenancy to get engrossed in a film rather quickly. Anything I watch for more than 10 minutes I usually watch till the end. But with a Eraserhead, you could have turned it off half way through and I wouldn't have given a shit. I didn't give a shit about the characters or the plot, the film completely failed to capture me on an emotional level.

Oh I'm sorry, does my soundcloud track say its the best music ever? Plus how does it differ from putting a link to my myspace? Grow the fuck up.

I am grown up but the waveform bothers me, I did listen to it though, not terrible...

Eraserhead still rules

but isn't it pretentious to claim that you are so special that if a movie's plot is unable to engross you, then it is pretentious?

No

many people hate eraserhead, many people love it

i think it's great

i think it's a movie about suicidal depression. anyone else?

perhaps about the intense relationship changes that can happen with having a child or how the universe treats us like rag dolls to see if we can make it til the end(death)??? Lots of interpretations...one of the many reason I love them film

that was shot here in my city and I think it will be awesome!

and feel free to diss my waveforms and music....

I am a Lynch fan through and through, so my opinions on his films are going to be a bit biased....

Archived