IGNORED

Glee

Guest El_Chemso

Nothing makes me wanna off myself more than horrible constrained musicals. I rage and turn that shit off the split second someone bursts into singing.

Guest El_Chemso

I love that you guys like it too!

Those of you who deny, you could probably end your lifetime forced celibacy by meeting a few girls and striking up conversation for your love of glee.

Those of you who deny, you could probably end your lifetime forced celibacy by meeting a few girls and striking up conversation for your love of glee.

it's not the fucking 80s anymore you know - you don't have to show your sensitive side to get a fuck.

Guest Gary C

I tried it for about 40 minutes and felt my masculinity seeping away.

It's really very gay.

HA! Thats the exact excuse my mate use when he said he watched it. "Girl love it so it gives you something to talk about with them".

Sorry but just 'cause I'm on the internet does not mean I'm a social retard. I can find plenty of things to talk about with a woman other than gay hipster TV shows.

Guest El_Chemso

Embrace your gayness Gary!

Chassis, read the rules.

Its ok to hate it, just don't be hating on the people who like it some!

On related TV, just started watching Oz having finished Dexter. Is it higly recommended?

Guest Gary C

I'm generally quite in tune with my gaiety.

It was mostly fine until the main girl and boy started chasing each other around a piano singing a Madonna song. And then I realised that I was in bed watching Glee, pre 9pm, on a Friday night.

I had a strong beer.

It was mostly fine until the main girl and boy started chasing each other around a piano singing a Madonna song. And then I realised that I was in bed watching Glee, pre 9pm, on a Friday night.

I had a strong beer.

4200429651_3457d86452.jpg

Guest El_Chemso

I had a strong beer.

lol I've only seen 3, if it gets too gay I may have to cut it off.

Guest El_Chemso

Whats this thread doing on the second page! I want everyone visiting to know we talk about glee!

• 1 month later...
Guest El_Chemso

So guys, what did you think of this season? Shame they didn't win the competition, I suppose if they did this series there would be nothing to look forward to next season.

Archived