IGNORED

This incredibly benevolent force wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. ever. It helps me to remember, I need to remember.

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Sometimes there's so much beauty, in the world, I feel like I can't take it and my heart is just gonna cave in.

I was sat at my computer desk this time (5-6am on Thrusday) 1 week ago, and the sun was rising. The rays came beaming in through my patio doors and right across my face, I pulled back my curtains and opened my patio doors. I sat in my back garden for 6 hours in the sunshine, and for the first time in my entire life, there was not one solitary little thing that was bothering me. No person, no obsession, no stress, nothing to for me to be uncomfortable about.

I dunno just felt like posting something positive.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Until a few weeks ago I had never witnessed, and certainly never watched a sunrise. A lot of sunsets, yep, but never a sunrise. Tis a beautiful thing :).

Guest sirch

Sometimes there's so much beauty, in the world, I feel like I can't take it and my heart is just gonna cave in.

I was sat at my computer desk this time (5-6am on Thrusday) 1 week ago, and the sun was rising. The rays came beaming in through my patio doors and right across my face, I pulled back my curtains and opened my patio doors. I sat in my back garden for 6 hours in the sunshine, and for the first time in my entire life, there was not one solitary little thing that was bothering me. No person, no obsession, no stress, nothing to for me to be uncomfortable about.

i know what you mean dude, thankfully i get to experience that most days :D

it'll keep you youthfull.... and open :)

Guest southside jim

this is awesome man. inspiring.

Guest southside jim

This may have just inspired me to watch a sunrise.

YES! i've seen too many gay sunsets and no sunrises.

Guest abusivegeorge

It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world, sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst, and then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life, you have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure, but don't worry, you will some day.

Guest southside jim

It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world, sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst, and then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life, you have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure, but don't worry, you will some day.

this is how i want to feel. someday soon.

Guest sirch

did you used to be abusive then?

Guest abusivegeorge

did you used to be abusive then?

I used to be quite a violent individual and even in my circle of friends I had the nickname abusivegeorge that was unbeknown to me until I became unabsuive. But now I use the nickname for forums and such the like :-).

Guest Sprigg

It's pretty much awesome. I had a similar experience whilst sitting in a guest house in Thailand a year or two ago. It was raining and I was sitting on the balcony, staring out at the town and the surrounding trees and distant mountains... everything was just perfect.

1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I always wanted and now I have it... I rule!

Love that part! The way he thrusts his arm in the air is so triumphant

Archived