IGNORED

best way to learn irish?

Guest tht tne

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think drinking a pint of Guiness is more like eating a meal than having a drink! lol

it's so thick, it's like a pint of cold, dull tasting, iron soup! lol

Carly Export aint so bad. i said EXPORT, mind, the 5% stuff?

London Pride is such a nice pint, so easy to drink.

i'm off all spirts and wine.

Ah you have to get used to the taste. Its quite enjoyable once you get a taste for it. I hear its no good outside Ireland. You should try smithwicks, thats a very nice drink.

I heard export is better than the normal carlsburg, but I dont really like carlsy anyway.

Guest Beefuncle

You should try smithwicks, thats a very nice drink.

LOL, are you trying to troll him, or are you actually being serious?

He's being serious Kaini, oh yes, he is being serious.

......gotta laugh at how quickly this thread became about drinking,

I'm not dispelling my role in this I just think its hilarious :beer:

"Tequila isn't a drink its just a way of getting the police 'round without using the phone" - Dylan Moran.

"Tequila isn't a drink its just a way of getting the police 'round without using the phone" - Dylan Moran.

ah, another Moran fan! he's a comedy genius. :)

He's brilliant most of the time... but its hard to listen to him for more than an hour... all he does is drink wine and whine.

Bíodh ort na rialacha a leamh, wankéir

is the irish for:

:rtfm:

Guest Beefuncle

He's brilliant most of the time... but its hard to listen to him for more than an hour... all he does is drink wine and whine.

is the irish for:

Is Féidir leat aon saghas eolais a bhaint tar éis do spioraid a dhíol Kaini,

in ainm Deabhail :diablo:

is the irish for:

Is Féidir leat aon saghas eolais a bhaint tar éis do spioraid a dhíol Kaini,

in ainm Deabhail :diablo:

Ní raibh anam aige ar an gcéad dúl sios.

And yes Kaini, I was being serious. Whats wrong with Smithwick's? Those are my drinks, Guinness and Smithwick's (and Bavaria, but thats because its 3 quid)

smithwicks is like a bad copy of english ale (which isn't too bad, especially newkie brown as you said, or the more expensive stuff like bishop's finger). as for cheapo lager, can't beat the four-for-a-fiver karpackies.

also, i can't understand your moonspeak :blush:

i got As and Bs in all the science/math-based stuff in the leaving cert. the only pass subject i did was irish. go figure.

smithwicks is like a bad copy of english ale (which isn't too bad, especially newkie brown as you said, or the more expensive stuff like bishop's finger). as for cheapo lager, can't beat the four-for-a-fiver karpackies.

also, i can't understand your moonspeak :blush:

i got As and Bs in all the science/math-based stuff in the leaving cert. the only pass subject i did was irish. go figure.

I did better in Irish than I did in Maths. But I did better than both of them in Applied Maths. So figure that one out.

Smithwicks is awesome. Karpackies, ah yes thats when you're heading to a gaf with a tenner. Im surprised your cheap larger of choice isnt Stoya, you know, considering then name and all.

Archived