IGNORED

i just got iced, bro

Fred McGriff

apparently if someone presents you with a smirnoff ice you have to get on one knee and chug it?? what is this racist bullshit? i got fedexed a bottle of smirnoff ice and had to drink it. college kids these days.

gettiniced2.jpg

gettiniced.jpg

(great idea!)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marketing scheme. Not a bad one though.

Alcopops are always trying out new ways to make their drinks more manly. But they're still girls drinks.

is it legit marketing though? the whole premise of their campaign would be "our drinks taste bad lol you have to drink a whole one!" ... is that real marketing? or is this actually consumer driven by frat boys.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've noticed some frat boy types get busy with smirnnoff ice, I think it is because you can chug it easily but feel macho because you chugged something. I wouldn't say it tastes bad, it's just vodka and lemonade as I recall

Marketing scheme. Not a bad one though.

Alcopops are always trying out new ways to make their drinks more manly. But they're still girls drinks.

is it legit marketing though? the whole premise of their campaign would be "our drinks taste bad lol you have to drink a whole one!" ... is that real marketing? or is this actually consumer driven by frat boys.

Think about it though. If it has some sort of manly football frat boy gays game with it, it must be a guys drink.

Its kinda like this:

WKD%206%20Sheet3resized.jpg

or

WKD.jpg

Guest disparaissant

I've noticed some frat boy types get busy with smirnnoff ice, I think it is because you can chug it easily but feel macho because you chugged something. I wouldn't say it tastes bad, it's just vodka and lemonade as I recall

in the states its some kind of weird beer hybrid. it doesn't taste bad, but it gives me wicked gut rot.

Guest disparaissant

Its a drink made for 14 year old girls.

you're thinking of boones11.jpg

smirnoff ice is for 16 year olds

nah i took that fucker down. they are weak. that's their biggest problem. hit it with another shot of vodka if they want to market it as manly

oh , that's that flavoured shit righT? i was thinking it was ice as in ice cold and iced water with ice cubes :aphexsign:

This stuff has this ultra-low ABV : high hangover likelihood ratio. It's an abomination.

Edit: since it's so weak, I'm guessing the hangover comes from the fact that its main ingredients are sugar and pisswater.

This stuff has this ultra-low ABV : high hangover likelihood ratio. It's an abomination.

yeah back in the day in highschool i split a six pack of the bottled cider, california somethINg?. we slammed them back in ten -15.. we got sick is the point and we were rolling around on the floor, little pissed but very uncomfortable , then took tums and it was aiiight

california coolers

Guest Coalbucket PI

in the states its some kind of weird beer hybrid. it doesn't taste bad, but it gives me wicked gut rot.

Oh that's weird, its like malt liquor or something

Guest disparaissant

yeah, we've got bizarre liquor laws that don't allow for premixed alcopop style drinks, at least in most places. weird puritan crap, i'd assume.

yeah, we've got bizarre liquor laws that don't allow for premixed alcopop style drinks, at least in most places. weird puritan crap, i'd assume.

@ least you can buy alcohol from grocery stores and convenient stores/.//

Guest disparaissant

@ least you can buy alcohol from grocery stores and convenient stores/.//

lots of states can't. fortunately i live in the drunk driving capital of america, so i can go to piggly wiggly at midnight and buy a 6 dollar bottle of fleischmann's, chug it in the parking lot and drive home and not have to worry about jail time until my 9th DUI. woo!

Archived