IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the swiss win (very likely) and spain doesn't (we'll see), spain would be out lol.

My jaw will hit the fucking floor if Spain doesn't advance... then again, the way they've been playing, perhaps that's for the best.

Guest Alex C

To Honduras

Chile finished 2nd in their qualifying close to Brazil, really wouldn't count out a win.

3 of the big guns out already would be seriously incredible

Guest Mirezzi

I can tell already Spain ain't gonna show up

Someone pass me the hat and sauce

Can you? lol.

What a goal from Villa...hilarious.

Guest Mirezzi

Harsh sending off...he should have been sent off for his tackle on Iniesta but still, he did nothing wrong to Torres.

Ugh. I hate it when teams are down a man. Just turns the whole thing on its ear. :(

FUCKING CHRIST, please do not let the Swiss score a goal. I cannot stand them. They are just as bad as Greece IMHO. In 2006, they were the same. Just fuck off, please.

FUCKING CHRIST, please do not let the Swiss score a goal. I cannot stand them. They are just as bad as Greece IMHO. In 2006, they were the same. Just fuck off, please.

Quite, they're the dullest national side I can remember, always are. Fuck knows why they ev -

FUCK, 2-1 v Spain now.

Guest Rambo

Someone fingered you didn't they? That explains your disposition. I feel like i understand you now.

Guest Mirezzi

Quite, they're the dullest national side I can remember, always are. Fuck knows why they ev -

FUCK, 2-1 v Spain now.

Wake up call for the Spaniards. This isn't La Liga, so your 2 goal and 1 man advantage means fuck all. This is a South American team with a chance to knock you out of the tournament.

*crosses fingers for Honduras goal*

Wow, great news. The Swiss have to score two goals now! If this score stands in the Spain/Chile game, they both go through and the Swiss would have to win 2-0.

*breathes a little easier*

Guest Mirezzi

Torres always looks genius or semi injured

lol, totally...an all or nothing striker and he's been nothing for too many a moon. What happened to Guiza? Life in Turkey not good?

Guest Mirezzi

Fabregas sending in gems immediately. I have a feeling Torres will not play again in this tournament and Cesc will now start.

Archived