IGNORED

2 New tracks

TechDiff

Hey hey,

Just uploaded a couple remixes I just finished working on. Put em onto myspace and onto soundcloud, whichever your preference might be.

First one is a remix for the forth coming Hecq Vs Exillon EP "Spheres of Fury" which'll be out soon on Contortion.

Spheres of Fury, Stochastic Process remix by TechDiff:

And second one is a remix for the just released Raxyor Ep "Salmagundi Mafia" Which is out now on Rancorous Records.

Robonoid wrecks NYC, Positronic Meltdown remix by TechDiff

Both are also on my myspace player at www.myspace.com/TechDiff1

Hope you guys enjoy em!

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I'm never sure where to put things, please move it if Im in error =D

Fucking brutal!

I knew there was a reason why I hadn't gone to bed yet and it was all because I had to hear these tunes first.

I loved them.

I dunno what the plan is for mp3 releases tbh. The Raxyor one there's a high possibility, the Hecq & Exillon one, I cant say tbh. Once I find out Ill let you know!

Although, if all goes swimmingly (which it surely might) there will be something rather nice available as MP3 within a few days!!

Really glad you enjoyed them, or found them tough and chewey.. High gristle content

Aw cheers man. Its a tough one tbh, as much as I love breakcore/hardcore and the faster things in life. It's feeling more n more important to maintain a balanced diet/output, just for personal things too. I just wanna be making music now. Any style really, just music.. =D

Archived