IGNORED

new gasman album on planet mu

Guest gasmanmusic

Guest tht tne

perfect opportunity to check out your music (never have before,) and props for promoting yourself instead of hiring someone to spam for you

OMG I'm in the presence of The Gasman! Online! (at least) I am honored to be in the same forum as you, simply honored. (Bows Down) Great Work man. Your tunes are always sick, unique and intricately created. Love em !

I must say I love the fact that there are respected musicians in their own right on this forum as well as representatives, like the Acroplane dude (for reps).

Looking forward to this release as said in the other thread. =D

Guest Sir Winston

Chris you are brilliant, always nice to see another Pompey lad making awesome music. Will make sure to check this out.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

there was already a thread for this (created by someone else) in the new releases forum. i deleted the one you posted in there. 2 seems enough. gotta be quick to beat us on new releases. we know before the artist!

Archived