IGNORED

The New XBOX 360 Is Boneless

Joyrex

it's really weird to see anybody get heated/butt-hurt about a console VS console. The last time i experienced this was the sega Genesis Vs the super nintendo but that was back when everybody around me who would argue about those systems was 10-13 years old

YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON NINTENDO, GENESIS DOES!

Guest Fishtank

what a fucking moron.

even though it may not be a smart move to handle a console while in motion, this stinks of very poor (build)quality design imo. Was contemplating a buy, but am going to wait a longer for reviews etc.

you should never do that to any console

Guest GrandPopPoplock

what a fucking moron.

even though it may not be a smart move to handle a console while in motion, this stinks of very poor (build)quality design imo. Was contemplating a buy, but am going to wait a longer for reviews etc.

you should never do that to any console

in...deed.

Look under power supply:

differences-360-pred.jpg

Bonus lame joke: WTF is this racist bullshit? No ribs? GOT DAYUM!

Also, the "ring of light" (lol) only does green, so no RROD (although I am sure it will fail just has badly as previous 360s)

Pappy has had too much sugar.

oldman_injection_1.jpg

*puts Pappy to sleep*

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

The guy with bow tie in this pic designed the laser Jonas.

james_bond_blofeld_laser.jpg

... but in all serious.... lol its not the laser that's scratching the cd Jonas.... its the way moving the 360 while a disc is spinning makes the disc bounce and grind up on the grooves in the disc tray.

Guest disparaissant

it's really weird to see anybody get heated/butt-hurt about a console VS console. The last time i experienced this was the sega Genesis Vs the super nintendo but that was back when everybody around me who would argue about those systems was 10-13 years old

YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON NINTENDO, GENESIS DOES!

this. i don't get it. most of the games are the same, and if you're really such a nerd that you're going to argue about exclusive titles, why don't you just have both? if you can afford an hdtv and a ps3 and a shitload of games you can probably afford to pass up a few games that probably aren't that good anyways to get a 360 as well and then all us normal people don't have to put up with the constant whinging of what is better/worse/whatever. it's ridiculous.

Guest blicero

wait, the MU ports are gone?

indeed, fuck that shit!

how are people supposed to transfer saved game data from their old 360?

NO MU PORTS?! Fuck you Microsoft!

What, you'd rather pay for a low-capacity overpriced proprietary memory unit instead of a USB stick?

I already have one. It came with the console. I'd never buy it separately! NEVAH!!

Archived