IGNORED

Reality TV gone too far

SCONES TO DIE FOR

ocd_4_15.jpg

http://blog.vh1.com/2010-06-17/examining-the-ocd-project-with-dr-tolin-episode-4/

From VH1's OCD Project show.

Finally, there are Arine’s toilet scones. I know that you said that you were not going to normal or everything, but dipping something in the toilet and then eating out of it is disgusting by any standard.

Absolutely it is disgusting, no question. I don’t make a habit of eating toilet scones, but sometimes you have to do things that are extreme in order to help the person get over their fear. I wanted Arine to understand that there is a difference between disgusting and dangerous. Eating a toilet scone is disgusting, but it’s not really going to hurt her. In fact, there have been a number of studies suggesting that toilet water is cleaner than the water in most drinking fountains. Realistically, this isn’t going to do anything bad to her besides gross her out so I want her to experience the gross out. I want to taste that. Then I want her brain to start wrapping around the idea that nothing bad is happening to her. Even when you eat out of a toilet, you don’t die. Because if she can eat out of a toilet and not die, then I think I’m going to have a much easier time convincing her to then use a doorknob.

:wtf:

Guest tht tne

there was a hot girl on there the other day that didn't want to shake hands with homeless0rs... i don't watch it on the regular, though!

Guest Abuse

What the fucking hell.

I saw this other OCD show about a woman who cleans her rectum with a toothbrush.

Guest ruiagnelo

What the fucking hell.

I saw this other OCD show about a woman who cleans her rectum with a toothbrush.

KUB-785237.jpg

Guest hahathhat

i can't really approve of this but there is admittedly some value in adding "toilet scones" to my vocabulary

Archived