IGNORED

New piano driven electronic piece

android402

heh, sorry. first time using soundcloud

no need to apologize -- just trying to help! sounds good, i enjoyed it quite a bit!

that's a nice track. good stuff ...although holy smokes is it made loud? felt like i couldn't get it to a volume i liked, but maybe just me /thumbs-up

that's a nice track. good stuff ...although holy smokes is it made loud? felt like i couldn't get it to a volume i liked, but maybe just me /thumbs-up

Are you saying it's too loud? I kinda wished it was just a tad louder, but then again I like my music blaring.

At 1st I was :cerious: , but then I was like :cisfor:

This track is awesome stuff. Really nice indeed. Im well jealous of those drums, wish I could programme that well. What DAW do you use?

I dont see anything wrong with the levels, the tracks a nice volume.

At 1st I was :cerious: , but then I was like :cisfor:

This track is awesome stuff. Really nice indeed. Im well jealous of those drums, wish I could programme that well. What DAW do you use?

I dont see anything wrong with the levels, the tracks a nice volume.

Thank you! What do you mean by DAW?

Guest naos

really nice drum programing.. not a big fan of clean piano + electronic beats but this sounds massive

Guest Billov

Very nice job on the drums, they really sit well with the piano, surprisingly well :cisfor:

And the fact that you tackled a 9/8 time sig is pretty impressive.

Did you play the piano in live? or program it in note by note?

Guest Franklin

really enjoyed this dude. as others have said the drum programming is great. Love the piano melodies as well. very beautiful and very memorable.

Archived