IGNORED

buy the last of my vinyl!

playbynumbers

so i posted 400 records (most of my collection) on discogs for sale, a year ago, and about 350 have sold ... i'm getting sick and tired of these last straggling records that refuse to sell. if you buy more than 3 records, and let me know you're from WATMM (in the "note" section on the discogs order), i'll give you free shipping.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=playbynumbers

I would buy some of these if I had a device for the playback of rekkids.

turntables are ridiculously cheap on ebay, it amazes me. you can get a good technics for $25, in all seriousness

oof, goddamn some good titles! I appreciate your thorough Bitstream collection for sure and Envane on vinyl? :cry::sad:

I wanna jump so bad but I'm in the same liquidation status, ask tht tne, he's the proud owner of all my Venetian Snares vinyl and...fuck man, that hurt but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as the Analord liquidation :sad:

Anyone on here go by the eBay name calvinistsandlutherans and live in Canada? He got my mint, babied Analords, which was the dumbest decision I've ever made because all that Snares and AFX will appreciate like mad but there are not words for how "up against it" I am so...we have some winners now...because I'm a fuckin loser with money hahahaha!

i'm kind of doubting that vsnares will appreciate in value, lol

Well, jab at my musical taste notwithstanding :lol: , I could see them appreciating on cover art alone. The sleeves for "Cavalcade..." and "Pink + Green" in a 12" format are just gorgeous/hilarious and I took exquisite care of them.

actually i don't mind some vsnares, but i just never got the sense that his records were rare collectors items ... though now that i think about it, i've seen his early stuff (making orange things, etc.) go for pretty high $$$

Archived