Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i ordered a 2cd from overseas and it'll be delivered by royal mail

can i expect a foolishly long wait? amazon said 'about 2 weeks'

i ordered a 2cd from overseas and it'll be delivered by royal mail

can i expect a foolishly long wait? amazon said 'about 2 weeks'

its a royal pain in the ass? :facepalm:

Guest Gary C

Nah, it's alright. But obviously I've only ever used it internally.

It depends on what day it's dispatched really, because if it's not a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, you need to add another week onto when you expect to receive it.

Guest tht tne

Yes. But not as slow as you.

that is just uncalled for chenGOD or are you trying to flirt you fag

Guest Alex C

I start work at my local mail centre next week for the summer, my aim is to come back with a clear and thorough investigation for you

:cerious:

I start work at my local mail centre next week for the summer, my aim is to come back with a clear and thorough investigation for you

:cerious:

I urge you to fuck with the mail as much as possible. Reroute corporate bills etc.

Guest Enter a new display name

Royal Mail must be the fastest foreign mail service (compared to the price) whenever I order CDs on the internet. I am usually upset when a package from the other side of the Canada-USA border takes up to 2 weeks to arrive.

Guest Babar

My friend ordered some 2CI a few weeks ago (i made a thread about it) and he received his packet by royal mail in two weeks. I dosed a 15 mg trip for him but he got pretty wicked effects he said. He saw luminous balls of energy crawling under his skin. Bwaaa.a... mmh.;puff puff

'that one" do you know how to properly weight milligrams ? Or did you ordered pills ?

Guest tht tne

My friend ordered some 2CI a few weeks ago (i made a thread about it) and he received his packet by royal mail in two weeks. I dosed a 15 mg trip for him but he got pretty wicked effects he said. He saw luminous balls of energy crawling under his skin. Bwaaa.a... mmh.;puff puff

'that one" do you know how to properly weight milligrams ? Or did you ordered pills ?

lol Babar i ordered a double-disc album not a drug abbreviated 2cd

Archived