IGNORED

So the insect and veg*n threads got me thinking...

cloudbreaker

Guest disparaissant

are you a mystical space hasid who refuses to fully spell the name of your heathen space god?

Guest abusivegeorge

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

Not literally, I mean I get on with most of the people here, but you know from your point view. Fuck em.

Guest tht tne

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

Not literally, I mean I get on with most of the people here, but you know from your point view. Fuck em.

you "love" anyone who shows you the least bit of attention/pity... there's a word for that

if i guess right, george would say he loves you too, even if he doesn't like you. what it means is that he's a good person who's at peace with himself, that's all.

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

you "love" anyone who shows you the least bit of attention/pity... there's a word for that

wtf - you've taken this way to far - the dogs are comin yo - don't talk to my friends that way :angry:

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

is it..a whore?

Guest abusivegeorge

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

God bless you mate :facepalm:

if i guess right, george would say he loves you too, even if he doesn't like you. what it means is that he's a good person who's at peace with himself, that's all.

Exactly A/D, it's possible to show love towards everyone, but you don't have to like them. It's a common stereotype that if you don't like somebody you are supposed to act hostile towards them. I find it happens naturally. If you are at peace with yourself, you have no need to make others wrong, or do wrong to others.

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

wtf - you've taken this way to far - the dogs are comin yo - don't talk to my friends that way :angry:

or what? you'll do the christian thing and forgive him?

Guest tht tne

I still love you troon.

Fuck all these assholes.

You're such a fucking idiot sometimes lol :facepalm:

Exactly A/D, it's possible to show love towards everyone, but you don't have to like them. It's a common stereotype that if you don't like somebody you are supposed to act hostile towards them. I find it happens naturally.

lol @ edit keep your love to yourself

Sorry for ruining wattem. :(

I just couldn't hold back any longer!

That said, there were some nice beasties in that insect thread. My daughter shares Troon's sense of gentle mirth.

Guest ms-dos

nah, it's not you man. it's just... slumping a bit for a while now.

and what do we do when we're slumping? we go bag a slumpbuster.

Archived