IGNORED

Raoul Moat

Guest Alex C

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna say that it you dont hear about something like this too often. But wasnt it only last month that the taxi driver went mental and shot his boss and went on that rampage shooting people from his car and then shot himself.

That shits fucked up. If someone you know goes crazy and tries to kill you, you must have contributed to that persons living hell. But some stranger shooting you from a place you cant even see, thats fucked.

yeah that was last month - I think someone goes on a shooting rampage about once a month in the UK lol... so fucked up.. and for what? seriously these people are so fucked in the head..

you hear about those two adolescent girls torturing this mentally-challenged guy?.. and they smirked when they were taken in by the po - they should be put down rofl - fucking messed up

Not much - a lot of organized crime here in Montreal and Toronto/Vancouver - but they mostly just shoot each other.. like this year alone, a few mobsters have been shot down by other mobsters... but rarely (if ever?) do we get the psycho who walks around shooting random people in the public

Ye theres a bit of gang related crime over here too. Mostly in Limerick.

But few months ago there was some great poetic justice, when one of the gang boss' shot himself in the head by accident while drunk. He thought the gun was empty and pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger. His last words are claimed to be "Its not loaded".

But this could be a bullshit story as everyone else in the house was in his gang and they could have shot him and covered it up.

Guest Dirty Protest

I have extended family that have been killed and i know people who have planted bombs, used guns or generally kept peace in an ironic manner. Thats why I dont live in that particular piece of Britain anymore. Theres a very well respected bloke at at the football club i use back home, who planted a bomb outside a bar many years ago, and im meant to speak to him like hes a human being. They think im the odd one :spiteful:

Im oddly fine with guns, growing up we treated them and bombs very much like road accidents. If i had my way, weld all walk straight onto planes and if we blew up, thats the risk for not having to stand in a queue for an hour.

Id say there's very little crime in Canada? I dont know for sure but Ive never heard of something crazy happening there.

yeah, gang violence leads the pack. earlier this year in vancouver there was an all out war between 3? gangs in vancouver, pretty bloody. the worst thing i can remember is a couple years back some crazy korean stabbed, beaheaded and ate parts of a sleeping greyhound passenger and then walked up and down the isle with the head, that was cool. and robert pickton, the serial killer. but i guess that is slightly different?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

canada wails though.

Ye theres a bit of gang related crime over here too. Mostly in Limerick.

:dry:

But few months ago there was some great poetic justice, when one of the gang boss' shot himself in the head by accident while drunk. He thought the gun was empty and pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger. His last words are claimed to be "Its not loaded".

But this could be a bullshit story as everyone else in the house was in his gang and they could have shot him and covered it up.

it wasn't bullshit. it WAS lol, though

Guest abusivegeorge

Gazza has shown up with a beer and chicken

lol

I lolled so hard

So what's happened?

Guest abusivegeorge

OK I'm just checking that my first thought is the right one. Gazza also brought a fishing rod and a dressing gown.

Guest Richy

He told Metro Radio: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.

"He is all right – simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."

Reacting with shock to the news Gascoigne was in Rothbury, his agent Kenny Shepherd said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7882762/Raoul-Moat-Gazza-arrives-in-Rothbury-to-offer-his-support.html

:emotawesomepm9:

He told Metro Radio: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.

"He is all right – simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."

Reacting with shock to the news Gascoigne was in Rothbury, his agent Kenny Shepherd said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7882762/Raoul-Moat-Gazza-arrives-in-Rothbury-to-offer-his-support.html

:emotawesomepm9:

reports that the police are considering sending in jimmy 'five bellies' gardner are, as yet, unconfirmed by an official source.

Archived