tonight i drank bottle of wine

the girl of my friend she is getting more attractive i didn't think so at first

she is cool

i ordered fattening trash food, the best

i use my credit card

tomorrow i will go for a jog

-vs-

Guest hahathhat

tonight i drank beer, wine, wild turkey, and gin. i will sleep until ~12:30pm tomorrow. i am posting in a vamos scorcho thread.

edit: i might play duck hunt when i wake up. how awesome is that???

Guest hahathhat

california state census would like to know how many water pipes are in your household???

when i made the title i was thinking "fuck watmm, they think i am a chump - bozo"

but upon reflecting on my obscure bit of psychological distress, i wish i could change the thread title

why is it that we are not given the option to change the thread title at least once?

it doesn't FUCKING matter

i know many of you folks think i am etc but i etc

Guest abusivegeorge

Because there is a subscription package you can purchase with real money that will allow you to do that. To allow non subscribers that luxury would void the subscription package somewhat.

Tonight I ate fried bacon and mushrooms with buttered bread, followed by a twix. I drank Lucozade and now I have coca-cola and I watched Vertigo which was awesome.

Hahathhat - you have duck hunt? That's pretty fucking awesome.

dear diary

today i went to a lake with friends, ate bbq hotdogs, so many i lost count, had fun chillin, got home and ate a dairy queen dilly bar. pretty successful day

oh and my double rainbow mashup has reached 258 views on youtube

vamos you get stranger by the day man. i cant tell if you are an attention whore or if its genuine. either way its mostly entertaining so carry on.

Guest Enter a new display name

today i went to a lake with friends, ate bbq hotdogs, so many i lost count, had fun chillin, got home and ate a dairy queen dilly bar. pretty successful day

...Which explains your weight loss thread.

Guest hahathhat

just relax and let the schizo unfold. try not to get too emotionally invested; it can't end but :trashbear:

OH NO YOU DI'NT

hey man this is about sharing and caring... people of all sizes are people ya know

Guest Drahken

tonight i drank beer, wine, wild turkey, and gin. i will sleep until ~12:30pm tomorrow. i am posting in a vamos scorcho thread.

edit: i might play duck hunt when i wake up. how awesome is that???

duck-hunt-dog.gif

ghost...dog?

Guest abusivegeorge

hey man this is about sharing and caring... people of all sizes are people ya know

No they're not.

No they're not.

lol i was being sarcastic

damn internet

Guest abusivegeorge

No they're not.

damn internet

and I was joking you asshole

No they're not.

damn internet

and I was joking you asshole

Archived