IGNORED

fuck off

Hautlle

Guest Adjective

i like it, but i have a suggestion, because i'm an asshole. i found myself wanting certain parts to get some more breathing room on a occasion. to me it feels like it has the same power/energy throughout, even though there are some breakdowns of sorts, the power of sound never seems to drop.

i like all the layers and the sounds work well together, it's like swimming through a messy room, but the mess is all cool electronic toys and instruments and there's a donkey rhubarb poster on the wall

Thanks for the listens guys.

Ya, after sitting on it for a while I agree with you Adjective, I'm gonna drop the volume in a few areas to give it more energy in the others. Not an asshole comment at all. that's why i put things up here: to get an external view on my stuff because, as I'm sure you know, you get can caught up in a track and lose perspective on it.

I hadn't really noticed the Donkey Rhubarb until you guys mentioned it. The general sound of the drums are similar.

Guest beeb21

Also: I don't know if you realize it, but your profile name consists of 2 German words and would be translated into "Power Serious", which is kinda cool. If you feel very powerful I'd suggest to flip words. :cisfor:

Guest illfly mandog

^That. And weirdly, the beat seemed to sync up almost perfectly with your avatar's blur/unblur.

it sinks up even better with the beat in your sig.

both sweet tracks

Also: I don't know if you realize it, but your profile name consists of 2 German words and would be translated into "Power Serious", which is kinda cool. If you feel very powerful I'd suggest to flip words. :cisfor:

The Google translation of "macht ernst" is "is serious", "ernst macht" says it equals "seriously makes".

Is it wrong? I don't know much German

Guest beeb21
The Google translation of "macht ernst" is "is serious", "ernst macht" says it equals "seriously makes".

That's a literal translation. But so is mine (macht has a couple of meanings). The only case in which krauts use the term "macht ernst" is when we want a group of people to "get serious"(which I think nerver happened in my live). Either way, I like the name.

Guest Scrambled Ears

That's a literal translation. But so is mine (macht has a couple of meanings). The only case in which krauts use the term "macht ernst" is when we want a group of people to "get serious"(which I think nerver happened in my live). Either way, I like the name.

you should check out the thread that teaches you how to lead a cult...then maybe you could say that...

Archived