IGNORED

Premier League Season 2010-11

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Chelsea have scored 29 goals in their last 4 league games. That's just insane to think about. Mourin-who?

For what has been predicted as the closest Premier League yet Chelsea very much have the ability to walk it on this form. It's early days obviously, but their next 3 games are increasingly easy. I think they could rack up a terrifying tally of goals by Christmas.

This year the big teams simply can't afford to have those one-off slip ups. The random losses away from home to the likes of Everton or Sunderland.

I'm not convinced that Arsenal have that clinical edge and ruthless stamp of authority that Chelsea clearly do.

Fucking hell Newcastle! I'd say Villa could do with a manager, but let's not take away from the magpies. Mirezzi must be happier than a whore on her last john of the night.

• 3 weeks later...

Classy as ever, Boxing Day. I thought we were fairly shit today. It's all irrelevant until we sort the ownership issue out anyway. Nani is a bad knob though, jesus christmas. Nearly as bad as Drogba. Nearly.

Berbatov :emotawesomepm9:

Yes. All those cunts who were giving him grief last season (not you Grizz) - I'm so glad you're not the fucking manager. Anyways, result!

Nani is a bad knob though, jesus christmas. Nearly as bad as Drogba. Nearly.

He lacks the consistency of Drogba. Some matches (like today) he's very Greg Louganis. Others he forgets about all that nonsense and provides decent balls into the box and even knocks a couple in himself.

Berbatov :emotawesomepm9:

Yes. All those cunts who were giving him grief last season (not you Grizz) - I'm so glad you're not the fucking manager. Anyways, result!

True dat, I'm sad to say as a City fan

I expect he'll crack on this year, sheer quality

Alright Braw, no need to get deep on us.

I've always stood by Berbatov yeah, I think he's been nothing but a great player for us. Probably the best footballer I've watched at Old Trafford since Ronaldo too. I don't see how people ignore his touches and passes. Its true he was lazy until fairly recently but what he's finally starting to score the easier chances too as well as a little magic and thats what he wasn't doing last season. I'm more concerned about Rooney atm, and whether they'll give Hernandez enough time in the first team as he could be brilliant for us this season.

For fuck sake. Our last two results have completely ruined a great chance to nick first place, and once again it seems to be that we just don't have the grit to go the long haul.

West Brom at home, really? It's disgraceful. Stekelenburg in January, God, please!

I haven't seen such a one-man team since, well, Thierry Henry's penultimate season.

Archived