IGNORED

Premier League Season 2010-11

That Ramsey, Wilshere, Song midfield worked perfectly.

Fabregas.. Feel free to leave for Barcalona.

This. Over and over again. Fuck off Cesc. 35m, please.

I do hope you aren't serious. Fans expect a level of loyalty from the players, it's funny how rarely it goes the other way.

I guess you haven't read/heard some of the comments Cesc has said to the press lately. Some of them being really stupid, saying that the Arsenal players needs to take responsibility and blaming everyone else but himself for the lack of trophies, despite him being the captain and should be the one, who should takes responsibility.

He has played at Arsenal since 2003, the club where he got his breakthrough, you should think he would have a relationship to Arsenal by now. Still all that seems to matter to him, is to leave for Barcelona.

Sure it's understandable he want's to play for his childhood club again, I think most players do at some point (If the monies right). But i doubt he would even give a fuck, if there wasen't waiting him a big ass pay-check in Barcalona. Most football players don't give a shit about loyalty, they just care about earning money, winning trophies, stuff that involves themselves. Which is understandeble, it's a business/career just like everything else. But don't tell me Arsenal fans owe Cesc anything by the way he's been acting lately. He could at least just pretend he's having a interest at playing at Arsenal.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Arsenal have been the biggest facepalm all season. Even Liverpool got better and look half decent. Chelsea came back and Torres eventually scored. Arsenal have just stuttered and fucked around since November. Disgusting really.

Fuck me there goes the summer transfer window. Citeh is gonna make Real madrid look like a semi=pro team in terms of spending.

Bunch of unmitigated cunts.

Spurs - get yourselves a proper striker for the love of christ.

He scored from nearly the exact same spot as last year. Just for the wrong side this time round. Silly git.

1crouch1vw.jpg

Still. have you seen his missus? fuck me sideways.

Yes of course he has a point.

But now Tottenham cosideres themselves to be a "Champions League club" because they just played their first ever season in the tournament? All of a sudden Tottenham has gotten too big for the Europa League?

So many clubs lower down in the table, or clubs from smaller leagues around Europe, would love to have the opportunity to play in a tournament like that.

I think it's a shame if some clubs think they are too big for the EL and are trying to avoid it. But fuck it then, if they don't want it, let someone who are really ready to fight and do good in the tournament have it. Like Fulham last season

And I also think Tottenham has one the broadest squads in the PL. If there is anyone who should be able to play two big tournaments like that. It should actually be them.

And Liverpool this Season. A club who also wants play the ChL every year. They were terrible in the Europa League, they showed no effort at all. If they consider themselves to be one of the big clubs the PL (the strongest league in the world) shouldn't they be able to win a tournament like Europa League or at least get to the quarter or semi finals or something like that? Where's the ambition.

Some of the other teams playing in the Europa League are no slouches. FC Porto is a team that would probably have done very well in this year's CL. Benfica, Villareal, PSV...these are all quality teams. And let's face it, Liverpool under Woy were fucking horrible. If King Kenny stays on..they'll be a markedly different team next season - especially with Carroll and that cheating cunt Suarez (what a bargain the scousers scored with that one).

Now, I understand what you're saying, don't get me wrong. But not playing Thursday then Saturday/Sunday means you can focus on one thing. You'd think Spurs could handle it - but look at how many injuries they suffered throughout the season. The club is not used to playing European football on top of the premiership (which I will agree is the most physically demanding league to play in, week in and week out - plus no winter break), and their form toward the end of the season really showed that - 1 win in their last 10 premiership matches? Make that 3 wins and yesterday's match wouldn't have mattered at all.

Guest Rambo

especially with Carroll and that cheating cunt Suarez (what a bargain the scousers scored with that one).

He had plenty of time to dive when he went round all your defenders last time we played i guess seeing Nani in action must have convinced him to change his ways :whistling:

Come come, we all know that Nani is an innocent wounded lamb that would never attempt to make a mockery of the officials. (I guarantee Vidic would have stopped him though)

(I was more referring to his brilliant save against Ghana - i call him a cheating cunt in the most affectionate of ways) :)

Guest Gary C

I personally think it is a snobbish attitude coming from the more established football countries (Spain, England, Italy), whereas the leagues that aren't so globally popular have a little more drive to perform on a middleweight stage (France, Portugal, Russia).

Plus, I'd bet that a team gets more money for finishing in the top 5 of the Spanish and English leagues than they would for winning the Europa.

Am I right in thinking that the Europa winner isn't even guaranteed an extra slot in the Champions League anymore? They still have to go through qualification (maybe they get an easier seed).

Rebranding has worked to some degree, but I think having a Champions League-lite (but with an awkwardly hectic schedule) will never be popular.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gary C

Arsenal. My God.

So we lost the Carling Cup to Birmingham, a team who were just relegated.

And our inspiring captain, Fabregas, chose to watch the Spanish Grand Prix than watch Arsenal's final game of the season. Admittedly, it was a pointless game, and another shitty performance, but really... What a cunt. Fuck that, sack him.

ugh. it's finally over. spurs have europa league. hmmmm not too sure how i feel about that. but whatever. more money i guess to sign some new players.

palacios needs to go. Jenas too for christ sake. I don't want krancjar to leave, but that looks an almost certainty. i don't rate pienaar higher than him. at all.

don't get rid of pavy, he's looking more lethal than defoe atm. but drop keane and get a new striker with the cash from palacios and/or kranjcar. PLEASE.

ahahaha the arse. only ONE above spurs. and spurs went further in the champs league!

Arsenal. My God.

So we lost the Carling Cup to Birmingham, a team who were just relegated.

And our inspiring captain, Fabregas, chose to watch the Spanish Grand Prix than watch Arsenal's final game of the season. Admittedly, it was a pointless game, and another shitty performance, but really... What a cunt. Fuck that, sack him.

LOL. That's hilarious about Fabregas.

ugh. it's finally over. spurs have europa league. hmmmm not too sure how i feel about that. but whatever. more money i guess to sign some new players.

palacios needs to go. Jenas too for christ sake. I don't want krancjar to leave, but that looks an almost certainty. i don't rate pienaar higher than him. at all.

don't get rid of pavy, he's looking more lethal than defoe atm. but drop keane and get a new striker with the cash from palacios and/or kranjcar. PLEASE.

ahahaha the arse. only ONE above spurs. and spurs went further in the champs league!

Europa is a fucking nightmare - play on thursdays in some godforsaken hellhole, then travel back to England to play on Saturday. Fuck that noise.

Pretty much agree with your transfer opinions. Pienaar is so goddamn inconsistent, sometimes he's really quite good, other times he's fucking invisible. Definitely drop Keane - I have no idea how the fuck he's still playing top flight football. That russian slacker you lot scored a beaut in the match today.

I still don't know if I like Corluka, he's solid as a defender, but christ is he slow going forward. The only trouble is I don't see many better right backs going anywhere.

I enjoyed watching your lot this season though - some exciting, at time heart-wrenching (for a spurs fan) football. More of that please!

Guest Gary C

Tevez might be snubbing City's FA Cup celebrations and flying back to Argentina. I doubt it'll happen though, it sounds like his standard mind-games... But if he does? These footballers need to be flogged in public.

Guest Jimbob

FA Cup Champions

Automatic Champions League qualification

Joint second with Chelsea but for goal difference

Most clean sheets in the league

Fewest goals conceded in the league

4th highest goal scorers in the league

Richest club in the world

:sup:

Archived