IGNORED

Premier League Season 2010-11

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry rambo, the news is KRAP. Keep Roy at Pool...

besides it could be worse....you could have...umm that is to say....well actually...

*backs out of thread slowly, eyes shifty*

I have learnt that we should all listen to the tabloid writers who are of course totally without agenda. Big bad foreign Mr Benitez clearly left cuddly Roy (English + lovely) with a squad sooooooo bad that surely they couldn't be expected to match Blackburn away. Or Blackpool at home. Or Wolves.

oh it's lulzy all around.

Wolves doing chelski, citeh and th'arse playing each other to a standstill (and no Sagna against us on the weekend thank you very much), hoorah!

Rambo - I'm sorry mate. Genuinely sorry. I like it when you lot are competitive. Makes for a much better league.

One thing's for certain - no English team is winning the CL this year, but at least Spurs will make it exciting!

Oh and I actually thought the City/Arsenal match was quite good, though I really don't understand how Arsenal failed to score in the first half. Did City even have a shot on target?

I am Chen. Common sense has prevailed, although you would never know that if you only listened to the English media. If Kenny had just been appointed in the first place by the previous owners we wouldn't have had this situation where a manager who has done nothing of note in a 35 year career is brought into the job at the expense of Dalglish who openly made himself available for the job and who is the man the fans would have prefered in the first place. Who the fuck would think that was a good idea? Hodgson was going to have to do unbelievably well to overcome that.

Anyway, i'm not one of those who believes that just because we have brought in Dalglish, everything is magically going to be okay though. I'll settle for a top 10 finish and then see what happens in the summer.

To be fair to the previous owners, Hodgson had done amazing things with Fulham. I do agree though that his temperament and style of management was never suited for Liverpool. But that's what happens when you get a bunch of damn yankee schmucks running your football team...lol oh shit wait...

Fulham had 1 away win last season!

Hodgsons away record in England actually defies belief. I cant remember the numbers but it's literally scary how bad it is. Something like 10 or 12 wins in over 100 matches!

Perpetualol decline, please.

Everyone would agree that it was a delight to see Newcastle get relegated. I don't think the same will happen to Liverpool, I think they're actually too big, but it'd be so much fun.

Guest Dirty Protest

If anyone can get them relegated, its King Kenny.He hasnt been in management for 10 years and as for the icon bringing back passion to the team, do you think David Ngog has any idea who the fuck he is or know why he should care. Like in any line of work, when you hear someone important is coming in today, the first thought is 'I bet hes a wanker'.

If we all wish like we're bending spoons, it can happen =)

Perpetualol decline, please.

Everyone would agree that it was a delight to see Newcastle get relegated. I don't think the same will happen to Liverpool, I think they're actually too big, but it'd be so much fun.

"too big" means fuck all really...look at some of the teams that have been relegated that people thought never would be...Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Man U...

Archived