IGNORED

Barclays Premier League Fantasy Football

Guest Grizz

Can we get this stickied?

fantastyteamaug22010.jpg?t=1280760068

Trying a balanced squad this year. Didn't pick any United players as there will no doubt we a lot of rotation again this season.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ominous

post-3166-071792000 1281392466_thumb.jpg

final version, i think. Shame that the Carlos Salcido move/rumor to Liverpool/Wigan didn't happen; otherwise my team would've had an Aztec backbone :P

Guest Dirty Protest

I got enough money left for Cech when hes fit and all my subs should be in their first team. Quite happy with the team.

wahq.jpg

Edited by Dirty Protest

Wow, there's now a football forum.

Well I'm up in this biatch. "A Hard Day's McBeef", currently sticking my yearly deal of not picking a single Arse/City/Liverpool or Chelsea player.

Starting XI:

Jaaskelainen

Dunne, Evra, Hangeland

Valencia, Cahill, Etherington, Dempsey

Rooney©, Saha, Defoe

Y'all are fucked.

Edited by b born droid
Guest Gary C

A poor start for WTFC.

I'm considering trimming Tevez. He's expensive and has a little too much competition for a starting place. It's sad though cos' it's quite obvious that Man City can rack up a hefty tally this season, but there will probably never be any consistency to the line-ups.

Guest Jimbob

yeah i don't think Tevez is gonna be as prolific as last season. I've made a bad start too but everything should hopefully come good after a month or two. Don't bank on the top performers of last year, Berbatov scoring.....who'd have thunk it?

Guest Jimbob

Been a good weekend for me, managed to elbow my way into the top 10 after such a poor start last week. Took a gamble on Barton which paid off.

I'm off to see City hopefully give Liverpool a good kicking tomorow night, and if i'm lucky Tevez & Toure will sort me out with a few more points.

Anyone have Walcott in their side? jammy sods

Guest Gary C

Top of the league.

I know this game is essentially based on whether the player has the free-time to put into maintaining their team once a week, but I'm still top of the league. Woo.

• 5 weeks later...

Any chance we can sticky this and unsticky the World Cup one?

I was contemplating switching Odemwingie with Marlon Harewood this week but used the free transfer instead to get Charlie Adams to replace Charles Insomnia who was playing shit.

Odemwingie gets a goal & bonus, Adams scores an own goal :(

Guest Dirty Protest

Im having a fucking mare. Last week I was up to 5th for a day or 2, now im down in the late teens. My 2 stars are fucked, Cescs body is broken and Rooneys mind is broken. Almost time for a wild card I think.

Guest Dirty Protest

Brilliant, Torres my captain who was obviously going to score a bucket load against Blackpool, taken of after 9 mins. I can do nothing right this season.9 points this week, with a minus 4 coming up for 2 subs.

Well I am personally responsable for the Arsenal injuries.

Started season with Vermalaen & Van Persie, the latter injured almost straight away, replace with Walcott who gets injured straight after that whilst Vermalaen does too.

I've got Chamakh in now so I hope he gets done too.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dirty Protest

This story is old, but it goes on. I fucking hate my team, think its time to sack the lot of them. Everything I do its the wrong choice. Changed Torres(as hes going to do fuck all to Chelseas defence on recent form) for Berbatov(didnt play) and put Carroll(Newcastle at the Emirates, no chance) on the bench. Im going to do a George Costanza and every fantasy football thought I ever have im going to bet on the opposite.