IGNORED

Why Does This Image Make Me Sad?

Joyrex

hi-res-randoms-1.jpg?w=920&h=611

Actually this is a screenshot from a new arcade game on Sega Lindbergh called "Smash The Arcade".

What we see is the bonus stage, where you get the most powerful weapon of the game (a giant hammer) !

:lol::huh::sad:

I live in the second town in France in terms of "student population" and WE DON'T HAVE ANY ARCADE HERE.

I want my Time Crisis !!!

hi-res-randoms-1.jpg?w=920&h=611

:cry:

On a semi-related note... I've been entertaining the idea of getting one of those table-top arcades restored with 48-games-in-1. Anyone have any experience with those? Wondering if it would be better just to get a real one with one game in it like Galaga or Ms. Pacman.

No... most of those are shit - get a cheap PC with MAME and make your own setup.

atleast there are no mvs cabs to be seen

now that would be blasphemous

Amen, brother. Amen.

I would be sad when seeing that pic but I don't recognize a single game in it. There are 2 or 3 arcades in town here, and quite a few mini arcades (4 or 5 machines setup in an alcove or small room) in movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, and laundromats. Usually at least half of the games are one of those quarter rolling games where you try to knock off other quarters that are in a pile, skill crane games, or other such gimmick money-wasters. The other half are Time Crisis, bowling games, golf games, or a barely functional classic arcade game.

Guest Adjective

weird, i saw an arcade game on the curb yesterday. i have no where to put one or a way to transport so i didn't bother looking at it

I immediately started to imagine these where all WARP vinyls. :mellow:

hah !! getting shattered by having obsolete arcade machines dropped on them. now that would be dope.

Archived