IGNORED

New Caribou video for Sun

Just watched this, seems like a strange hip-hop video directed by David Lynch from an alternate universe. I don't know why, but I find it oddly engaging and hard to stop watching. The Big Daddy Kane-esque hip hop dancer guys that come in later just seal the deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_A7aoYqGA

Everyone is Caribou mental. My mate jizz all over the place when that album came out.

I like it but mount kimbies release seems more jizz worthy.

Sorry for raggin' on your thread. Videos cool.

oddly engaging for sure

swim is a great album. that first single (odessa) will start playing in my mind even if i don't hear it for weeks... magic

Guest Billov

Everyone is Caribou mental. My mate jizz all over the place when that album came out.

So what, you're saying you didn't jizz when you saw all those GILFs dancing in that video?

Gimme a lend of Mount Kimbie and I'll give you my final verdict, but you can't deny that Swim is quality and so are the two videos that have come from it so far :0

So what, you're saying you didn't jizz when you saw all those GILFs dancing in that video?

Gimme a lend of Mount Kimbie and I'll give you my final verdict, but you can't deny that Swim is quality and so are the two videos that have come from it so far :0

I jizzed when I saw the ghetto bootay on the front of the Mount Kimbie album. Ill stick it on a data stick if yee lads come drinking later. The A Team looks shit.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Caribou is on his 4th amazing album in a row. Mount Kimbie just released their first album which is remarkably forgettable. They don't deserve to eat a mile of Caribou's shit. Caribou has a PhD in maths. Caribou.

They are both playing at Field Day in London on saturday, I'm going to try to get Mount Kimbie to eat a mile of Caribou's shit.

edit: also Crooks & Lovers artwork is rubbish

Caribou is on his 4th amazing album in a row. Mount Kimbie just released their first album which is remarkably forgettable. They don't deserve to eat a mile of Caribou's shit. Caribou has a PhD in maths. Caribou.

They are both playing at Field Day in London on saturday, I'm going to try to get Mount Kimbie to eat a mile of Caribou's shit.

WTF? I've been with Mr. Caribou since he was Manitoba too, but Mount Kimbie is pretty awesome as well. They definitely have their own thing going. Can't really compare the two anyway (if you are even serious).

Guest beatfanatic

love the new album. I kinda prefer this fan made video for "Sun" specially 0.46 min onwards with that hippie chick dancing.

[youtubehd]MGOpoymVrIs[/youtubehd]

Guest Coalbucket PI

WTF? I've been with Mr. Caribou since he was Manitoba too, but Mount Kimbie is pretty awesome as well. They definitely have their own thing going. Can't really compare the two anyway (if you are even serious).

Yeah I'm just being a dick but I'm a bit let down by Crooks & Lovers, after all the singles and EPs and remixes Kimbie did (with good artwork) that made them the next big thing, and this album being so slow to arrive (album launch party was about 2 months ago), and it doesn't really go anywhere. Theres nothing that can contend with Sketch on Glass on there, listened to it a few times and keep finding its ended without me having really notice any of the tracks jumping out at me. It's not bad but a first album like this doesn't fill me with confidence that they've actually 'got their own thing going' like I thought.

Again, all this will be settled when I get them to eat each other's shit.

Guest Billov

Again, all this will be settled when I get them to eat each other's shit.

Looking forward to hearing the results man

Archived