IGNORED

GHOST (sweden)

Vergas buey

GHOST is a metal band from Sweden and the sound is like an unholy mixture of Mercyful Fate, Blue Oyster Cult, Pentagram and other bands of the same vein from the early 70’s before metal was about being an emasculated pussy in corpse-paint, before metal became as trite as ICP. This is real Satan-worshipping metal. The vocals are atypical as they’re not angry at all, and this is where I draw the Blue Oyster Cult comparison from. The lyrics are very Satanist and at times evoke fits of laughter from me at how completely ridiculous they are. According to rumours, GHOST is a supergroup featuring members from huge European black/death metal acts. They are an outright self-professed Satanist group and their only motivation according to their Myspace is to spread the message of the return of the Antichrist through entertainment. They’re currently playing large festivals in Europe and they’ve been signed to a larger label and are currently in the studio recording their full-length. It has been such a long time since I have been so excited by a new band.

http://www.myspace.com/thebandghost

Does anyone here know of bands similar to this? I am looking for more music like this.

.."Ghost is the name of a devil worshipping ministry that - in order to spread their unholy gospels, and furthermore, to trick mankind into believing that the end is ultimately a good thing - have decided to use the ever so popular rock music medium as a way to exploit their means. With sexually pulsating rock music and romantic lyrics that for the most part speaks about the Antichrist coming to life and other sacriligious themes, the groups' intention is simply to spread hell the most effective way - through entertainment. The groups' wish is that especially the innocent and easily manipulated children take a liking to their music. And they will..."

I mean this shit can seriously get you grounded if your parents find it!

Guest enxyme

GHOST is a metal band from Sweden and the sound is like an unholy mixture of Mercyful Fate, Blue Oyster Cult, Pentagram and other bands of the same vein from the early 70’s before metal was about being an emasculated pussy in corpse-paint, before metal became as trite as ICP. This is real Satan-worshipping metal. The vocals are atypical as they’re not angry at all, and this is where I draw the Blue Oyster Cult comparison from. The lyrics are very Satanist and at times evoke fits of laughter from me at how completely ridiculous they are. According to rumours, GHOST is a supergroup featuring members from huge European black/death metal acts. They are an outright self-professed Satanist group and their only motivation according to their Myspace is to spread the message of the return of the Antichrist through entertainment. They’re currently playing large festivals in Europe and they’ve been signed to a larger label and are currently in the studio recording their full-length. It has been such a long time since I have been so excited by a new band.

http://www.myspace.com/thebandghost

Does anyone here know of bands similar to this? I am looking for more music like this.

Check out the band Black Widow... I think the first satanic rock band... 1969 or so... From England...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(band)

Ghost are good, yeah! I'll catch them at the Live Evil festival in London in October.

Try Black Magic from Norway. Their newer material has the same occult Heavy Metal vibe.

Archived