IGNORED

beatleschord/sunrise over pixel beach

kaini

this is seriously awesome. love the overall mood and atmosphere.

it's also the kind of track that, when i listen to it, gives me a ton of ideas on where i would take it if it were mine, it almost makes me want to just jam along with it on the synth while it plays in the background.

also, for some reason it instantly reminded me of parts of the dreamweb soundtrack (which is one of my all time favourite soundtracks, any category).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDkl9eTue2w

I put this on, started packing a bowl, and forgot what I was listening to, and I thought "wtf is this, shit is great". I love those moments.

Excellent track man, I love the way you've mixed everything and gotten an atmosphere that's dense but always crisp and balanced. The only thing I don't like is the res'd out chirpy sound getting too loud and abrasive here are there, like at 2:32 and 4:57.

thanks, boxus (nirqbomb?). i quite like the grittiness/grating sorta nature of the chirpy thing, the very high frequency stuff. if i could change one thing it would probably be the jazz chimey arpeg in the latter half - i'd pick a less cliche sample maybe.

i'm surprised such a long track is getting such nice feedback (here and on soundcloud too)

Archived