IGNORED

Should I buy a used Atari 2600 for 40 bucks..

splesh

I don't know if it will work or not but I saw an Atari 2600 for sale in one of my fave neighborhoods here the other day and I thought "Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnn I could use a 2600". :emotawesomepm9: (inb4 "Get a new console", etc.)

you should be able to find a cheaper one, i got a 2600 + 10 games for $5 (though this was before the whole retro gaming fad).

Price of the actual unit sounds OK but $5 per game seems waaaay overpriced. My sister got a 2600 for a quid with about 5 games a couple of years back and managed to sell it for about £190 on ebay....

I'd pay the asking price for the console and make him come down on the price for the games. Is this a store or like a garage sale or something?

There is a store 10 mins from where I live called Digital Press, who literally writes the book on how much video games are worth, and they overprice the shit out of their games in their store. I feel like going in with the book and being like hey, you wrote this right? Why can't I pay this price?

Archived