IGNORED

when your vinyl crackles

YEK

laughing stock goes for at least $100 on discogs, you'd be lucky to find it at a second hand store! i'm gonna snap up the first <$100 copy i can find, i think.

I have some competition, then..

There is an auction on ebay right now infact, but it's at £80 already, and I've spent enough on records this month. Also a BIN for £139.

and as for mark hollis' solo album, the only copy i've seen on ebay was listed at $400, eep.

Jesus, I never heard about this being released on vinyl! 5 years after the CD? Shit, another super-expensive LP to put on the wantlist.. I'm currently trying to scrape the cash together to buy David Sylvian's Manafon on LP before it becomes impossible to get.

also i have to say, after owning it for years on cd, getting the vinyl version was like :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :wub::cry: in terms of dynamics, fucking amazing

Like the first time I listened to the vinyl edition of The Fragile on a Technics with Shure White Label stylus - I nearly jumped for joy! Years of listening to the shitty CD and thinking it was the greatest sounding album in history and the vinyl fucking slayed it!

i'm still desperately waiting for the deluxe vinyl reissue of The Fragile

Guest Calx Sherbet

I've quit vinyl and gone CD only. Don't regret that I sold all vinyls on eBay.

that must've raked in plenty of cash

Archived