IGNORED

i'm about to go to the liquor store

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i've been drunk the last 7 nights and though it was somewhat fun minus vomiting and the hot liquor store girl i'm done, please commence regular watmming apologies to sneaksta303

i've been drunk the last 7 nights and though it was somewhat fun minus vomiting and the hot liquor store girl i'm done, please commence regular watmming apologies to sneaksta303

It's fun and vomiting rather negative, I though it was a hot girl over a liquor store, I was drunk last seven nights, sneaksta303 watmming regular start please have to apologize

Guest tht tne

Right, just like you love Yegg & Glass Plate, I know.

no, that is facetious... i do love you, i just say i love them so they won't post and it's working

I got mildly drunk last night and today had an incredibly bad hangover disproportionate to the amount I drank. I threw up and everything. it was horrible.

Guest Coalbucket PI

i'm writing a dissertation so naturally I am fantasising about getting drunk when its finished. For some reason I really want to do a centurion at the moment.

Archived