IGNORED

My new demo techno song

MHaley

I've been on and off with this song for such a long time, I'm just trying to learn FL Studio..So i was randomly changing the Bass, and melodies, and this is only the demo, so its not 100% and i'm still learning ;)

Tell me what you think I should do at the end, like add another synth or keep the Kick and Bass but extra power or whatever =]

or

http://soundcloud.com/basscreator/demo-song

Guest Sprigg

Some nice work there, I like it.

That pause in the middle is sudden and jarring and kinda ugly. I'm a big fan of stop-starts, but that just didn't work at all for me.

As to the outro, I personally feel it should end at 3:26. That last bit of kick drum with the whoosh at the end was just kinda... meh. It would make a good transition into another track though.

Thanks for the honest opions =] But sometimes my headset getting really scratchy, so i can't hear the bass and kicks as good. And this was only a demo, I didnt fix any of the mistakes, because I just wanted to uploaded it and head to bed, but I will be working on the real thing soon =]

Archived