IGNORED

Giant Bubbles

ghOsty

i really hate to 'burst your bubble' but this is totally fake, especially how the bubbles pop. the angles are all wrong, with the kids running, other people filming the bubbles. if you look closely when the old man is starting the bubbles, the angles don't make sense, there are just so many things wrong with this logically. the bubbles look computer generated because they are

i really hate to 'burst your bubble' but this is totally fake, especially how the bubbles pop. the angles are all wrong, with the kids running, other people filming the bubbles. if you look closely when the old man is starting the bubbles, the angles don't make sense, there are just so many things wrong with this logically. the bubbles look computer generated because they are

:cisfor: Seems pretty real to me, you do realize not all bubbles are round right? Either way I don't care it still looks cool.

also... this seems to proove they're not generated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_At2Z0f1TY&NR=1

definitely not fake. is reality logical? can we even rationalize a reliable inference to this question?

Guest abusivegeorge

Lets say for arguments sake that this video IS fake. What he is doing right there, is perfectly doable, I've seen it done on a beach in Cornwall, and it was exactly like I just watched. In my opinion it's not fake, because I've seen it.

:cisfor: Seems pretty real to me, you do realize not all bubbles are round right? Either way I don't care it still looks cool.

also... this seems to proove they're not generated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_At2Z0f1TY&NR=1

okay after watching the alternate angle with a normal camera in real time, it actually looks like it is real now. the slow motion videos i don't know why, but really looked fake to me. i've seen so many fake youtube videos now i am skeptical to everything

Guest Scrambled Ears

Lets say for arguments sake that this video IS fake. What he is doing right there, is perfectly doable, I've seen it done on a beach in Cornwall, and it was exactly like I just watched. In my opinion it's not fake, because I've seen it.

one time i was in my car slightly stoned listening to afx coming down the hill where I used to live in fairfax, ca and a huge fucking borble came floating across the road and popped on the windshield of my car. you can imagine my delight. anywayy...it was probably this guy. not to say it had to have been...fairfax is like the yuppie/hick runoff of haight-ashbury so there could be more than one bubble man, but suffice it to say its pretty awesome and definitely not fake...lol.

edit: forgot to add that stinson beach is nearby for people who dont know the area and may have been wondering how seeing a huge bubble in my hometown meant I had seen this guy

Archived