IGNORED

i love watching rob dydrek's shows on mtv/mtv2!

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i used to try to skate back around middle/high school but i was never better than being able "ollie"

there is not too terribly much skating in his shows but i'm just captivated by his reality tv persona

even his receptionist chanel her raps are cringeworthy but she has a bangin' gluteous.. rob dyrdek

Guest GrandPopPoplock

He's the only good thing left on MTV . Once Rob & Big ended...I stopped watching MTV .

I haven't seen a single episode of Rob's new show . I'll eventually start watching it .

Guest tht tne

He's the only good thing left on MTV . Once Rob & Big ended...I stopped watching MTV .

I haven't seen a single episode of Rob's new show . I'll eventually start watching it .

it's pretty much the same as rob & big only featuring a different cast! and more outlandish stunts!

Guest pulsewarrior

It's good stuff, pretty funny. He had a film out in the last few years but oddly I can't find it anywhere.....

Archived