IGNORED

'Lack of Toenail' blog

Guest ansgaria

Guest happycase

tumblr_l84sjbzgXc1qz6rxuo1_500.jpg

I was trying to feel into what this bird was telling me, but before the answer came I was overwhelmed by an urge to find its penis and whack it off.

Guest Drahken

I burst a vessel in my big toe once and the underside of the nail filled with blood which then turned to a weird mealy substance. I could insert a toothpick under the nail and move it all the way back to where it comes out of the toy and move it around. Eventually the gap filled in with more toe nail, so like some of you I have a super thick one. I bet if I clipped it just right I could pick a lock with it like McGyver.

today I just noticed that my pinky toenail is about to fall off. I don't know what to do.

forget about it, you can barely feel your pinky toe. but then treat it and shit when you realize it had fallen off who knows when, it probably won't even bleed pinky toe is a puss ass toe

my big toes always grew in weird and hurt so i got one taken off completely too... cept it was permanently removed with a chemical. i have no nail now. i'll post a pic sometime later/

the adaptation etc.

this happened to me about 3 years ago. my nail never grew back properly... it's grows twice as thick with a big gap between the nail and my toe making it a nightmare to cut and keep clean.

your nail-less pic is gruesome.

Ya, same here. Got my big toe stepped on at a show. It turned black and fell off like a month later. Now the toenail is super thick, but I don't have the big gap.

4i2dlu.jpg

This oughta sort out your thick toenail. Spread it around your cuticle often.

Guest ansgaria

The puss and blood on the toe is starting to harden and form a 'crisp' (or whatever), but I'm getting kind of worried since there's some small white dots that starting appearing the day following the operation and now it's gotten more and more visible.

If it's not the skin building some protective layer it might just be infection. If that's the case then FUCK.

Archived