IGNORED

PETER SAVILLE

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/england-11-13-umbro-home-kit-update.html

This kit is a fUcking abomination. Silly silly multi coloured crosses that in no way represent our country, ridiculous collar and long rectangular chest piece that wouldn't look out of place in the 1890's. It's like this tool has taken everything that was great about the last home shirt and travelled into a Bizarro world with it and brought back the result. We should be proud to be English, not cater for every Tom, censored and Mohammed by representing multi culturalism on our football shirt!! Would never happen to Brazil, Germany, France or any other country come to think of it. PC gone mad. Yet again. Re-design it. INstead of having these little childish crosses, have one big, fUck off red cross across the shoulders, with the word PRIDE running through the horizontal red line in white.

one can only hope the shirt looking anything but gay tonight.

Guest Ominous
# snakeagent 2010-09-01 22:43

it's not a kit, it's a pajama

lol

ridiculous crosses, i hope that's a picture of the shirt inside out, but i don't see the tag anywhere.

huh didn't know you was BNP chris.... lol

the kit is fucking awful though. Why did they change it? THat last one was magic. joe hart is a modern lad and all but black and purple? And blue shorts? What the fucking fuck?

They should have just left the present kit, but then I'm no sales manager. Actually the more I look at it, the angrier I get. Someone find the fucking waste of sperm at Umbro responsible for this abomination and neuter him so he never reproduces.

im not a memeber of the BNP, and that was a quote from the football shirt culture site.. but its true.. if you change the colour of the St george it no longer is the saint george. you might as well put the union jack on the shirt then if it's all about culture.

liek the quote said.. how many other counties woudl stand for this? if you have your colours use them.

brazil yellow white blue

spain - red navy yellow

germany white black

holland orange and black

italy blue and white

france - blue - white -red

england should be - White shirt - blue shorts - white socks with red numbers (like italia 90) wtf does green and purple come into the national colours?

LOL I wasn't serious with the BNP bit mate. And i fully agree about the cross of St. George.

I liked the blue shorts of the Admiral era. They were darker than these shorts though i think? I like the all white.

yeah.. they should go back tot he admiral style shirts..back when putting on an england shirt meant something

Back when England were really racking up the world cup and european chamionship wins right?

to be honest the shirt looked alright tonight, and i would of brought it apart from the gay flag bib on the back of the shirt which completely destroys any part of the shirt being good.

the the massive question why do we have Finlands National Flag on the back of the shirt?

Aw, I really liked it when I saw it on TV, but I didn't know it had little multi-colour crosses all over it. That makes it uber gay.

So is this the shirt that will be used at the Euros, or just during Qualification? With football merchandise nowadays I imagine there'll have another shirt by 2012.

considering the 'world cup' shirt was meant to last until 2011 and hasn't, I'm pretty sure with the lack of sales of the new shirt (well at lot of negative vibes about the latests shirt anyways) they'll have no choice but to release a new shirt in 2012. either that or remove the flags and it'll be a alright shirt (sans same shirt as the WC shirt but with a granddad collar)

Archived