IGNORED

New BCM Track!

BCM

Guest wasps

+ the textures, progression

– i found it all a bit discordant. seems i'm having a discordant day, with this and another tune posted here...

*shrugs

maybe it's just me.

Guest Promo

Its okay I guess. I dunno I just found it a little boring to be fair. The production has quite a nice quality and feel though. It does sound kinda Analord like but just seems to be lacking something. It clearly has that derivative feel about it. Also the pads sort of take you into a positive vibe and then go quite dark abruptly so I found that tough to deal with. Probably overall a bit too minimal and unclear what it wants to be I think. Sorry.

– i found it all a bit discordant.

Yeah I'd agree with Wasps about that too.

Its okay I guess. I dunno I just found it a little boring to be fair. The production has quite a nice quality and feel though. It does sound kinda Analord like but just seems to be lacking something. It clearly has that derivative feel about it. Also the pads sort of take you into a positive vibe and then go quite dark abruptly so I found that tough to deal with. Probably overall a bit too minimal and unclear what it wants to be I think. Sorry.

– i found it all a bit discordant.

Yeah I'd agree with Wasps about that too.

Hmmmmm, yes.....Oh well, it's a laugh innit? Might wrestle with another one in a minute. It's so boring here on a Sunday night!! Haven't got much inspiration.....Just have to roll a joint and wing it......

cheers for the comments guys! :wink2:

i like it. clips a bit but i'm digging none the less. to say its dischordant is a bit picky, considering that there a CHORDS in it. i think maybe atonal would be a better word to use, with reference to the bass line, but atonality and disonance are just as musical as harmony.

nice work.

Nice one guy! Cheers, was trying to give a kind of 1992 type feel with the pads, i know they're a bit repetetive and maybe sound a bit "dischordant", but I was happy with them nontheless. Appreciate the words of kindness though, cheers!

Guest wasps
to say its dischordant is a bit picky, considering that there a CHORDS in it. i think maybe atonal would be a better word to use.

that's absolutely correct. i guess 'discord' sprang to mind given it's rarely atonality is found in such a piece. i'm not a fan of dissonace in any form, so ultimately it's just a harmonimator's opinion. .)

this is one of the only songs i`ve stayed with all the way through on here today

i like it

yes

that is all

that is not all

the last minute sounds like "1982 acid"

???

has to be a v.good thing in my book

(again...everytime i think i`ll keep a track, there is no option to save as mp3...only download.php....)

Cheers! Why can't you right click and "save target as"? Are you on a Mac or something?

Anyway, glad you liked my tune! Cheers for the feedback.... :grin:

Cheers! Why can't you right click and "save target as"? Are you on a Mac or something?

Anyway, glad you liked my tune! Cheers for the feedback.... :grin:

i dunno...this (housemates) pc fucked up last year and ever since...the "save target as" option has disappeared

now it only got "save link" as...

sometimes..usually when i want to save mp3..it only saves the dl.php (???)

sometimes it saves as the mp3 file

unfortunately i couldn`t save this one as mp3...?????

oh well...ho hum

also, related to your gear thread[?], here`s a link to some of my mc303 1998 sounds if you interested.....7pd 1998

Archived