IGNORED

legal question

vertsk8er419

1.1 grams...wow. please post the mug-shot so we can look at your criminal face.

4877828339_d7283f245d_t.jpg

i don't want to go any bigger, it's not my best shot

I can't imagine they would demand a drug test at your first appearance.

this makes me feel a little better, as it was my initial thought.

btw i'm in florida, a very swing state that actually went blue last election :closedeyes:.

i considered mentioning that while typing it, but then i thought no one would care to think about that or mention it, but congrats on being that person ha. it's still conservative as fuck, and it shows through a good percentage of state officials here.

Lol, 1 gram.

Probation is inevitable unless your lawyer does some kind of sweet dealings. Since "dropping clean" is a condition of probation, you might as well start learning the tricks of the trade of urinary cannibinoid concealement or stay clean.

My cousin got in similar trouble and he caught a probation ruling, which is a pain in your ass--I hope it doesn't go that way for you. He had to attend lame substance abuse classes and random UA drops for 3 months.

yes, i'm hoping my lawyer has some tricks up his sleeve. i'm thinking about trying to call him just to ask the same old questions, talk about pink floyd, something to soften him up a little.

and no way do i want probation, i'm fine with the classes and the community service, but probation is indeed a major pain in the ass.

what's the law for posessing a gram of weed in the us?

Depends on what state you're in. In Massachusetts, you get a $100 ticket if you're caught with under an ounce. It's not a criminal offense here anymore, just a civil offense. MA is the place to be.

here in seattle they more or less just dump your bag of weed on the ground and apologize for the inconvenience. i've never really had to worry about getting caught in this town, but some parts of the US will put you in handcuffs if you even smell like the stuff.

Guest disparaissant

fuck all that, i spent the last few years in madison, wi. the guy i bought weed from got pulled over with 3 ounces divided up into eighths. he got arrested. wanna know what he got arrested for? the fact that he was driving drunk. nothing whatsoever came from the fact that he was clearly selling weed, as it's been decriminalized since 1978.

madison is the place to be.

i dont think weed is a drug in canada. about 5 hours ago i was walking downtown and a young man walking his child in a stroller was smoking a spliff on main street downtown and no one gave two fucks. go canada and fuck assholes.

DOWNTOWN

i dont think weed is a drug in canada. about 5 hours ago i was walking downtown and a young man walking his child in a stroller was smoking a spliff on main street downtown and no one gave two fucks. go canada and fuck assholes.

DOWNTOWN

i went to downtown vancouver once and bought an eighth from some guy who called himself Four. then i got lost so a tranny helped me find my way back. his name was Eric.

Guest Scrambled Ears

here in seattle they more or less just dump your bag of weed on the ground and apologize for the inconvenience. i've never really had to worry about getting caught in this town, but some parts of the US will put you in handcuffs if you even smell like the stuff.

i saw those cops in easy rider man...but i didnt know this shit was real

Archived