IGNORED

do you know any young people?

Guest tht tne

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

so they pretty much talk like me and try to get people to buy them PBR.

what is "PBR" ? (out of interest) have i missed something?

when i was like 15 or 16 i had a lot of friends that were 24 or 25 so i guess the cycle continues.

in my experience ppl don't often grow up that much really (mentally) between 16 and 26, so....

but once you hit 30 everything changes. which is very weird.

im still friends with a lot of them and THEY haven't changed much. though i suppose that's not all that good for them, 35 years old and still boozing it up literally every night.

edit: and i've changed quite a bit since i was 15, i used to be a radical feminist and crimethinc black bloc throw a brick through the starbucks window anarchist. i've mellowed.

Haha thats totally how I would have pictured you.

Jesus I hate feminism

feminism is a very important side of the struggle for human equality. it has my absolute support.

but some women appear to have no idea at all, of what they are fighting for. i am sorry for those.

Guest disparaissant

Jesus I hate feminism

i think what you mean to say is "jesus i hate women." why yes i am being needlessly antagonistic but it's just so fun sometimes.

Jesus I hate feminism

i think what you mean to say is "jesus i hate women." why yes i am being needlessly antagonistic but it's just so fun sometimes.

See when you say you have feminism, people say you hate women. But in reality I just hate anyone who's beliefs are over baring. Maybe Im wrong but Ive not witness any sort of major sexism in my life.

Anyone who I've met before has just used being a feminist as an excuse to be a cunt(to everyone, but men in particular).

I really hate masculism too. Thats probably why I dont particularly like rugby, that sport over most has the worst amount of it.

Guest disparaissant

but sexism is everywhere. is it overt "get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!" sexism? no, but women make less than men, have a harder time getting gainful employment than men, and are objectified on a much greater level than men.

but in all honesty i dont really feel like getting into this right now. so fuck it.

Jesus I hate feminism

See when you say you have feminism, people say you hate women. But in reality I just hate anyone who's beliefs are over baring. Maybe Im wrong but Ive not witness any sort of major sexism in my life.

Anyone who I've met before has just used being a feminist as an excuse to be a cunt(to everyone, but men in particular).

I really hate masculism too. Thats probably why I dont particularly like rugby, that sport over most has the worst amount of it.

sexism is definitely still around. i had a kid in my high school lit class that swore that the only reason any girl was getting better grades than him was because the teacher was a female. yeah, he's at stanford now, studying business. think about it--these views will affect all the people that work under him in whatever future company he works at. it's bullshit and it sickens me. you have probably never experienced any because men usually aren't the target of sexism. nobody cares you're a bro on the internet, but suddenly everyone shits themselves when they find out you have two x chromosomes and makes it the pivotal part of your identity. i hate it. people need to get over themselves.

i don't like radical feminists though, the kind that think we should spell "woman" as "womyn" or the kind that don't wear bras (that's just a bad idea, ladies.)

Guest disparaissant

yeah fuck rad fems, fo shonuff. it's the kind of thing you should have grown out of by the time you get to college but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case with some women.

cant say i know to much bout woman... there a bit mystery to me.

the literature market is your friend:

076455072101l.jpg

well i know the basics like women have boobs, vagina's, long hair etc. and women wear a bra and tampons and cane have babys. but does this book go into depth though like how do there boobs work and now when to make milk for the baby?? can a woman whose pregnent get double pregnent if she fucks again when pregnent? whats a hot flash

my sister used to be rather feminist .. not as much anymore. i remember when i was a kid and i said: dogs are like guys and cats are like girls.. like i can kinda tell where i was coming from but she freaked on me...

Archived