IGNORED

New Aphex we've all heard

marf

Guest tronicphace

How can anyone not be a true aphex fan? Its the perfect music. I figure a lot of people just hear synthy sounds and turn their brains off and are ignorant at how genius and nuanced the music is. Shame cause its the best music money can buy. They are all missing out. Its pure imagination music. I see no reason to make music unless you are inventing something. I posted some aphex clips on my facebook and they got very little reception. I need new friends

I've had similar experiences

Guest Joebot Kill

How can anyone not be a true aphex fan? Its the perfect music. I figure a lot of people just hear synthy sounds and turn their brains off and are ignorant at how genius and nuanced the music is. Shame cause its the best music money can buy. They are all missing out. Its pure imagination music. I see no reason to make music unless you are inventing something. I posted some aphex clips on my facebook and they got very little reception. I need new friends

some people, when they listen to music, expect certain things, mainly strummed or otherwise physically 'played' instruments and vocals/lyrics about something. there are people that lack the appreciation or curiosity to pay attention to synthesized sound. there are people that just hate electronic music because it is "cheesy," though they probably love bands like animal collective because they are trendy. these people are boring cunts.

Archived