IGNORED

Mrs Jynx & Acidburp

Guest Mrs Jynx

Guest Mrs Jynx

Thanks grasshoppa & LUDD

LUDD - have listened to NRTHNDR a lot - if the synths remind you of that, it was unintentional on my part :) - but hey, cant be bad then! :D

a bit reminiscent of esem as well. not at all bad. always a fan of melodic stuff.

the bit about 3/4 through when the drums drop out gave me a flashback to RDJ - something either from ICBYD or the RDJ album... but not any specific track... just some kind of a vibe / feel thing. music generates feelings, so i can't explain that all that well. but i like this in general, i think you should expand on it and complete it to be sure. =)

cheers,

c

++++ great rythmic on da drums, luvly pathces used for the melodie, melodie didn´t do much for me at first listenin but now im digin it

----- i don´t liek the samples u used for da beat, too lo-fi i dunno, i would prefer something moer crunchy an crispy

Guest Promo

Beat was quite impressive. When I hear a Jynxy tune I'm more into your melodies overall than actually concentrating on your rhythms as such. Has your usual lush sound. For my part I feel the tail off notes in the main phrase need to be stronger and more purposeful. I'd agree with others that obviously it needs more development and changes but to answer your question of course it has potential and is worth completing. Let me guess you put it on after not having heard it for a while and thought 'Shit this is good, I should put it up for peeps to check!'.

Guest Mrs Jynx

Thanks for your comments and suggestions everybody. :)

Promo - the beats are 'impressive' cause i didn't make them :(... Its a colab track - with 'Acidburp' who did the beats. :) So, can't take the credit for that i am afraid (damn it).

:cat:

Archived