IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get your butt on the server we can help you out.

i might try that soon

in the mean time

i put some blocks in water and when i erased them the water stays all fucked up

can it be fixed?

iCFZu4NSqezdJ.jpg

Looks like a pretty good first day. First thing I made was a mud hut.

I first started playing with no idea what the hell I was doing. All I knew is that monsters come out at night. I just made a hole in the ground and waited out the entire night, listening to groans and other scary sounds.

Just started playing a few months ago. Started in survival mode, never really played creative mode.

Built my house near the first stronghold I found, just started enchanting and brewing. Was lucky enough to nab a ghast tear yesterday.

msYjYkh.png

9dQw8y7.png

J32xg2D.png

oZTUX37.png

xs66Kh6.png

cMf23vs.png

ok so i'm playing survival now

start enchanting and get fortune on your pickaxe as soon as you can. i waited way too long. double / triple the diamonds and emeralds!

awesome i know nothing of enchanting but i bought a dummy book so i'll get on it :catfallen:

start enchanting and get fortune on your pickaxe as soon as you can. i waited way too long. double / triple the diamonds and emeralds!

awesome i know nothing of enchanting but i bought a dummy book so i'll get on it :catfallen:

started enchanting. i'm trying to craft books but there is no god damn cows around on my map for leather. really pisses me off mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

makes me want to cheat but that would be a silly thing to do...

started enchanting. i'm trying to craft books but there is no god damn cows around on my map for leather. really pisses me off mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

if i see another fucking horse!

If you find a stronghold, raze the libraries that are in there for books. If you're having trouble finding strongholds, use AMIDST. Just make sure you use the one that's been updated to work with 1.8.

I had a survival map a few friends and I played on. We had silk touch pickaxes and mined ~64 blocks of diamond ore. We set them all up in the middle of our floating sky island and mined all of it with our max-fortune pickaxes. It was a good day.

If you find a stronghold, raze the libraries that are in there for books. If you're having trouble finding strongholds, use AMIDST. Just make sure you use the one that's been updated to work with 1.8.

oh my god, you're a life saver. i used AMIDST to find mushroom islands and they have plenty of mooshrooms.

Guest Pennywise

I really want to get back on the server but my time zone is so out of whack with you guys

Well its getting along ok. I've done a lot to spawn and a nether hub is coming along nicely. can get to a nether fortress and fortress real quick. I can give you some diamonds to get you going. Seriously though, we need more players. :(

I really want to get back on the server but my time zone is so out of whack with you guys

we need more players. :(

THIS :)

YEK and Charles Nelson really, you should come on and have a look around

sooo, this enchanting table business. it seems to be a total random thing what power up/power ups you get. true?

yeah it's random, and i think the strength of the enchantments go up the more books you place within a 2 block radius or something of the enchantment table. i think it's outlined on the wiki.

i'll come have a look around, thanks. what's the server information? was it posted earlier in the thread? if you need to add my username, it's neutrondrip

sooo, this enchanting table business. it seems to be a total random thing what power up/power ups you get. true?

yeah it's random, and i think the strength of the enchantments go up the more books you place within a 2 block radius or something of the enchantment table. i think it's outlined on the wiki.

i'll come have a look around, thanks. what's the server information? was it posted earlier in the thread? if you need to add my username, it's neutrondrip

AFAIK it lets you in on the primary effect, while the (possible) additional effects are random. I think in order to boost your chances of getting the enchantment you want, enchant a different item and then the next time try the item you were initially going for and the possible enchant will change. Does this make sense ^ ? I usually just see what the possible enchants are for a pickaxe, and if it's not looking good I'll try a pair of boots instead and then check out the enchantments for the pickaxe later on. Long-winded explanation woot

AFAIK it lets you in on the primary effect, while the (possible) additional effects are random. I think in order to boost your chances of getting the enchantment you want, enchant a different item and then the next time try the item you were initially going for and the possible enchant will change. Does this make sense ^ ? I usually just see what the possible enchants are for a pickaxe, and if it's not looking good I'll try a pair of boots instead and then check out the enchantments for the pickaxe later on. Long-winded explanation woot

yeah i had high efficiency and unbreakable pick axe with good fortune, i guess i lucked out on that

Archived