IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

503 error when I try to connect to the server. For the love of God I need to play this game. I'm too sick to do anything else and my girlfriend is out of town.

i feel the same way right now... i dont want to do anything else, i cant think of anything else, and have no motivation to do anything other than play minecraft. and it works for 15 minutes every few hours and then shuts down again.

i might as well just jump out the window as far as im concerned

Guest Pennywise

everyone wants to be able to play without depending on minecraft.net. Is it possible they dont want that cos people with pirated versions could play multiplayer?. i wouldnt know.

dd you make that murv? i was planning on doing something similar with kaini industries ,but have it controlled by pressing one button and looping

Ha, I wish. I was going to make Avril 14th today, but figured I should see if it had already been done. And it had.

Probably going to do some sort of Drukqs piano work, since Richard's piano playing is about as complicated as a 1x1 Rubix Cube.

he needs to remove the blocks up and down yeah .

its pretty ridiculous , its called minecraft and we cant even FUCKING mine.

what are you on about?

he needs to remove the blocks up and down yeah .

its pretty ridiculous , its called minecraft and we cant even FUCKING mine.

You talking about removing Bedrock? Idk, 64 meters below sea level is pretty alright with me. I do want the sky limit to be higher though.

Archived