IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know what it does. my comment stands.

we should be able to mine deeper, we shouldnt have to fear hitting the bottom of the map so quickly.

Use a Wood Pickaxe :emotawesomepm9:

Guest ezkerraldean

sand/sandstone/gravel/rock/coal/iron/redstone(used for circuits)/gold/diamond/obsidian

:facepalm:

(:geofacepalm:)

The sky limit is ridiculous. Why does it even exist? Now the highest mountain we can have is 64m. That's not even a hill.

Guest AcrossCanyons

made my first seeded world, spawned in a really cool location, going to do some exploring in a bit. what's with the grey tree trunks tho? look ugly and don't make any sense to me.

made my first seeded world, spawned in a really cool location, going to do some exploring in a bit. what's with the grey tree trunks tho? look ugly and don't make any sense to me.

We've been over this. They're birch trees, and I find them Aesthetically pleasing.

By the way, I burned down your house.

Guest AcrossCanyons

We've been over this. They're birch trees, and I find them Aesthetically pleasing.

I haven't read every recent page - too much to catch up on.

And erm, thanks?..

I haven't read every recent page - too much to catch up on.

And erm, thanks?..

Nah, I'm sorry about it. Tried to fix it, but it looks like a big turd.

Guest AcrossCanyons

It's fine I don't really play minecraft anymore. I burned the rest of the wood myself after I saw it. :trashbear:

It's fine I don't really play minecraft anymore. I burned the rest of the wood myself after I saw it. :trashbear:

Well Damn. Server is pretty empty these days.

i think everyone who plays minecraft should boycott that game bigtime..

teach him a lesson for abandoning the game that made him successful , which he doesnt even want to finish. he doesnt care about making it the best game it could be, he just wants to push it to the side and start on some other bullshit because he has ADD

Archived