IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

hmmm, what should i do with this (hollow) inverted pyramid that i'm building, watmm?

2011-03-04_223506.png

build a pyramid on top of it, dig a massive hole underneath it and pretend its this crystal%201.JPG from the game radiant silvergun.

Same thing you do with everything in minecraft. Blow it up with tnt.

:lol:

that was just that one time.

2011-03-04_225156.png

doing a tetrahedron is kinda boring. and i'm sick of putting tree farms on top of shit too.

no but seriously whats the point if youre gonna cheat why not go all out? just use all the cheats. at this point theres not really any satisfaction or feeling of accomplishment anyway , youre not really playing the game youre just playing legos.

because i don't want to. i don't want an infinite supply of blocks for this project, i want to work for them. the only difference is i can fly. i'm a flying miner.

in your opinion. i play SMP on the watmm server more than most people here, and definitely more than you - and have worked for every block i've acquired there.

loner

oh god, how shall i get over this crippling blow to my ego? i think i'll just cower in the corner of my basement and concentrate on cultivating my neckbeard, punctuating my despair with the occasional tweet to notch, which he will of course ignore. forever alone.

Archived