IGNORED

Hi, I'm Chris Moss Acid

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

q1:which is your favorite american football team? please explain the history of this relationship (i don't care if it's "jazz"). (please)

q2:why are you a fan of the pittsburgh penguins?

q3:are there any other north american sports that you fancy?

thank you for your time. :flower:

why are all the chatmm guys sporting the same avatar? is it some sort of elitist clique in-joke?

more of a conspiratorial revisionist type thing.

kind of.

:whistling:

wupz

q1:which is your favorite american football team? please explain the history of this relationship (i don't care if it's "jazz"). (please)

q2:why are you a fan of the pittsburgh penguins?

q3:are there any other north american sports that you fancy?

thank you for your time. :flower:

1.I'm not really into NFL as much as I was in the early 00's i like to watch sunday night football though. but I guess I'm always a greenbay packers fan at heart, although I like the steelers as well.

as for the packers, when i was young like 4 or 5 I used to have a poster on the wall of all the nfl helmets and i always liked the packers logo (and it also looked like the local super market logo ''Gateway'' for the english ppl) and it just kinda stuck, i had lots of starter hats as well when i was young of all the teams

2.in 1993 i played NHLPA hockey on the mega drive, and i was always Pittsburgh or the LA kings for some reason and my cousin was always qubec and san jose (though good on him for being a ave fan when they re-located in 95). Back in them days it was hard to get games on tv so i never really started to watch the games (but played the computer games all the way up to NHL11) until around 2005-6 when the internet became good and i could stream games and they started to show at least the play offs on terrestrial TV It relit my passion for hockey and ive been an avid fan ever since i could watch all 82+ games

3. i dunno, i kinda like baseball a bit, i mean when its on TV i used to watch it and be genuinely interested, NBA is something i dont like at all, i could never get in to it. maybe if i went to the games it might be different..

Hi Chris, I still occasionally listen to your Commando EP that came out on wrong-lab years ago. GENIUS.

Not a question, more of a statement.

Cheers.

Feltch.

thanks, that was well early release. I dont like it much though, looking back on it it sounds pointy. but at the time it was cool i guess. though ebolas 'predator' wiped the floor with it. :)

what's your favourite meat?

.... and why?

Beef or Chicken Brest

Favourite comedic/parody/novelty song of all time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCN2tVtRSUs

Pleated Lemon - The Safty Song comes to mind, from spy mania allstars: welcome to celebrity fog donkey. but its just a nice song really with a novelty theme, and you actually learn somthing.

why are all the chatmm guys sporting the same avatar? is it some sort of elitist clique in-joke?

No idea I never go into Chatmm, so even if there was a in-joke im not apart of it.

what are the names of the other members of the band chris moss acid? can i be an honorary member?

Dave Mustard (vocals) Hilary Rhubarb (drum programming) Brian Tregaskin (synths)

you have two choices in a life or death situation... you have to pick one option and take it until the assailant has climaxed into you...

would you take it in the butt or in the mouth?

you didn't say the sex of the assailant, so I'm taking it as a girl. so yeah in the mouth.

Archived