IGNORED

Hi, I'm Chris Moss Acid

Chris Moss Acid

Will you ever come back on Xboxlive to play Battlefield 2 Bad Company with me? and by that happen chance could you speak more if you do? I was never sure if you were listening to me or not half the time :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you ever come back on Xboxlive to play Battlefield 2 Bad Company with me? and by that happen chance could you speak more if you do? I was never sure if you were listening to me or not half the time :P

sure i will, its always great fun! and i do have problems with my headset it snapped last time and just as i joined it fell silent coz i think someone was talking to me and i had no idea

On your Resonance 104.4 set did you time your fuck ups to match Ceephax's or that's just the nature of Roland boxes?

i dont know what you mean?

i stopped my 303 a number of occasions for:

1. when it went out of sync

2. i was changing pattern group

sure i will, its always great fun! and i do have problems with my headset it snapped last time and just as i joined it fell silent coz i think someone was talking to me and i had no idea

On your Resonance 104.4 set did you time your fuck ups to match Ceephax's or that's just the nature of Roland boxes?

i dont know what you mean?

i stopped my 303 a number of occasions for:

1. when it went out of sync

2. i was changing pattern group

Also what does CMA stand for?

Guest analogue wings

Best track by Kevin Saunderson?

Rock To The Beat or The Groove That Won't Stop.. at the end of a film i watched recently had the brass band version and i was like WOOAH!!!!! but then i realized I heard it before, I think it was Four Lions

funny story - I was looking for the REAL Groove That Won't Stop and I DLed the Acid Brass version (it was tagged "Kevin Saunderson - The Groove That Won't Stop". I was blown away. I thought Kevin Saunderson was a visionary genius who invented the Amon Tobin live room electronica sound in the late '80s.

:facepalm:

The whole Acid Brass album is awesome tho, and not as a joke album either. More people should record techno with live instruments in big live rooms, it's such a great sound.

why is it that americans (bible belt ones anyway) love nascar so much, where absolutely nothing happens except the occasional crash (in what? 3-400 laps?), and yet hate on football/"soccer" for that very same reason (or so they claim).

Last question, it's a controversial one.

Who's the best Jenkinson? Ceephax or Squarepusher?

Tom

Hmmmm, why do you have such a sure answer?

Ceephax hasnt peaked IMO.

why is it that americans (bible belt ones anyway) love nascar so much, where absolutely nothing happens except the occasional crash (in what? 3-400 laps?), and yet hate on football/"soccer" for that very same reason (or so they claim).

This has an obvious answer

Archived