IGNORED

If there are 7 billion peoples in the world

Guest wake

Guest nene multiple assgasms

if only we could network all the minds of the world to form some sort of supercomputer. we could harness a small percentage of each person's brain power to solve the world's problems.

if only we could network all the minds of the world to form some sort of supercomputer. we could harness a small percentage of each person's brain power to solve the world's problems.

If there was a network that had every brain connected to it and I had the choice whether or not to be plugged in, I'd pass.

Guest underscore

just think of how many hot chicks are taking a shit every second...

first i was gunna say the "post happy stuff" thread was redundant because we already have a nice butts thread, then here all i could think about was the collective time we've all spent pissing and farting. well played sir

in that case:

that's a banal and totally inconsequential statement.

Just as banal and totally inconsequential as this statement:

that's a banal and totally inconsequential statement.

I'm sorry you're so offended with an interesting thought. And to be honest, if you had an actual figure of exactly how much money there is in the world, I'd be interested.

So fuck off, you ignorant cunt. :emotawesomepm9:

im not offended about your thread idea, i am offended that for asking a simple explanation of the very idea this thread was supposed to be about, you, the thread creator, ignored me and acted like i was an idiot, and then attacked me personally.

im not offended about your thread idea, i am offended that for asking a simple explanation of the very idea this thread was supposed to be about, you, the thread creator, ignored me and acted like i was an idiot, and then attacked me personally.

So then I should assume you still don't know what the thread means? In that case, you called the thread banal and totally inconsequential with nothing to back up that statement... in which case:

:facepalm:

Or you figured it out all on your own and now you're butthurt, in which case:

:cry:

just think of how many hot chicks are taking a shit every second...

i would love to be a fly in those toilets

Huh, i never would have guessed troon was a coprophage.

semi-NSFW (unless you work at home, alone)

Ch.megacephala_wiki.jpg

Archived