IGNORED

Newsman Laughs at Indian Diplomat named "Dikshit"

triachus

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

does anyone get his joke? "appropriate... dick-in-shit... if she was walking along the street"

And he's also implying she has a dick.

yeah thats the bit that confused me

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone get his joke? "appropriate... dick-in-shit... if she was walking along the street"

I think he may be referring to the extreme poor areas of India, where I've heard that there's very bad hygiene/sanitary.

I even heard stories about areas where people dont give a fuck and just shit on the streets. Sounds a bit extreme tho, don't know howmuch that's true.

So he's saying walking around in India is like walking dickhigh in shit.

And he's also implying she has a dick.

Half of indians don't have toilets, so use the outdoors. I would presume that most of these people would be resident in rural areas. Although apparently the train lines can be a bit wiffy.

Anyway, yes he was referring to the outdoor defecation piling up. Which was probably not very sensitive/well thought through/whatever. But who cares, I know i don't. If i lived in 17th century edinburgh, I'd be making the same jokes about where i lived. "the sewerage flow was so high that i was up to my dikinshit."

bluh

below is an example of this chaps normal style of banter, so the above clip wasn't him having some sort of mental blowout. Cut to 1min30 for his 'tirade' against fat americans. (when he says hungry jacks's he means 'burger king', don't blame him, he's a little simple).

Actually he's probably talking about Jack in the Box.

While the video is definitely facepalm-worthy, he didn't know when to quit, and he made his co-host quite uncomfortable, I appreciate the "I don't give a fuck and I like to laugh" attitude/personality. I've enjoyed watching some of the other clips. I wish we had more politically-incorrect funny news people like this in the US. Not taking everything so seriously. Note that I'm not saying it was really ok for him to say that kind of stuff, as it is disrespectful, but it is funny and I kind of wish our society wasn't so damn serious.

funny how a man can get his livelyhood ruined by saying something vaguely racist but not for actually treating other people like slaves.

below is an example of this chaps normal style of banter, so the above clip wasn't him having some sort of mental blowout. Cut to 1min30 for his 'tirade' against fat americans. (when he says hungry jacks's he means 'burger king', don't blame him, he's a little simple).

Actually he's probably talking about Jack in the Box.

No you are probably wrong. You see in australia the burger king chain is called hungry jacks. So he may have that on his mind, surely more so than having jack in the box at any rate.

that is all, come again.

no offence btw, i'm just tired, cranky and impatient.

Guest abusivegeorge

this is absolutely fucking hilarious

is he fired or promoted?

What i find strange is that people give a shit about the name being made fun of. It's as though we have to consult the council anti-discrimination lawyers before we commit to naturally finding humour in anything. I wonder how many of the aggrieved then find that tiresome wanna-be sarah silverman funny.

The irony in all this is that in india, they would have no problem making fun of one of our surnames if it happened to correspond in sound, with some lude term in one of their languages. No one would give a shit, but god forbid that any of us upset an emergent power that we'd all like to do business with. It's tiresome, as if we've gone from egocentric colonialists to fawning sycophants in the space of a couple of generations, we've overbalanced the moral debt of history where this case is concerned.

Sure I agree that it is a bit of a shock to the system to see some low iQ breakfast show grunt, carry on in this manner. It is out of place from how we traditionally view this type of programming to be. But i don't disavow the man's right to make fun of a name, nor my right to laugh along with the tard.

+ fucking 1. Indians do this shit about western culture all the fuckin time, I had an Indian friend at school and his whole fucking family mocked us white kids, including me, and you know what most of the time I found it fucking hilarious, and as a result got on really well with them. In exactly the same way I mocked other kids names at school and they mocked mine, my second name is Morris, being in England I had all sorts of shit with that name. This video made me laugh out loud, involuntarily, it just happened, it doesn't mean I would ever go around doing anything like this, but it doesn't mean I am going to deliberately not laugh when I find it funny either.

new zealand is really ahead of it's time

LOL

Archived